Efforts

Next day Meerab was getting out for office and he was standing in the lift when it got opened!
She looked at him and ignored as if he is a stranger!!
He was looking at her.. little chubby chubby Meerab!
She didn't wanna talk so was heading towards stairs..
Rukooo na yaar!!
She was still walking fastly without stopping.
And he held her wrist rukko meerab ..
She tried to jerk his hand but slipped and was about to fall!! He held her hand!!! And pulled towards him by waist.. she clutched him tightly.. her breathing pace got increased..u okay??
And she held his hand and took his support to walk little aside.. Murtasim ... catch me !! She fainted in his arms...
He took her to her flat and got keys from her bag made her rest on bed!!
She was getting up.. Meerab let me help you .. he placed a cushion at back ..
Teekh ho?
Haan!
Aisi haalath me akele zaroori hai Meerab?
Well you didn't left any option for me.
Ok am at fault but mere liye thum khudh ko tho takleef naa dho .. nanhi jaan hai tumarey andar.
Achaa tho wo nanhi jaan ke liye hai sab concern and all..
Nooooooo ... its about you. Thum hoo tho wo hai.
Anyway kyun aaye ho i told you not to.
And mainey bhi tho kaha naaa??thum kuch bhi keh loo i won't leave you.
But i want to leave you!
Shhh don't say such thing Meerab.
Okay decided give me divorce i can't live with you.
Meerab yaar please maafi maang raha hoom .. plsss aisey naa karo!
Haa yess just give me divorce set me free.
No i won't ...
Y??
Bcz i love you!
Shut up you don't !! Agar kartey tho you would have not said those words.. you would have heard me before anyone else.
Haaa kya karum hogai haii galthiii .. lekin ithmi badii sazaa na dho Meerab!
My marjaunga !! Wo 5 maheeney bhi tumarey bina zindha tho  tha lekin jee nahin raha tha !
Ab jab sab maloom ho chuka hai thum dhoor karogee tho sach me marjaunga!

Jaao Murtasim thum se dil lagee ab mere buss ki baath nahi. Hamara milna abb naa mumkin hai.
Lekin Meerab!
Kuch math kaho buss mujey chod dhooo i want to go away from you.just give me divorce!!!
He just ran out of house... fearing her next words!!!
So eventually he came out and stood near entrance ..unable to bear the tension and pain he saw a pillar beside and banged his head to it!
Making his head bleed..
He turned around saw his reflection and broke the car window.. the owner of the car pulled him by collar he wasn't still stopping his eyes were on the broken glasses and his reflection in it.. he was still crushing the glass peices like a mad man!
People tried to stop him as his head and hand were bleeding..
Upon sounds from out.. meerab saw from her balcony and ran downstairs..
Murtasim!!! His name from her mouth and he stopped what he was doing .. he looked at her blood flowing down and tudddd fell on floor!!
He was rushed to hospital...
She was just waiting outside..
His hand was plastered and got stitches near forehead!!
Kya kar rahey tey thum wahan?
Marney ki koshish.
Tho mera ghar hee mila tha kya??Kaheen aur chale jaatey marney..
Meerab please yaar you want me to die right cool... ajaana janaaze me !! But you hate me thum aakhri baar bhi dekhne nahee aaogi i know.
Chalooo khair koi ummeedh tho nahii hai na tumhey..
saari ummeedey tho tumhee se hai Meerab .. ek dafa mauka dekar dekhoo..
Mauka diya tha.. i trusted you after what all happened in my past but thumney tho mujey todna chod dhoo maar hee daala haii andar se!
He was feeling guilty...am sorry but my waadha karunga firr kabhi aiseyyy nahi hoga.
Lekin my mauka nahee doongi!
Aur abb my jaarahi hoom ghar firr pichey pichey math aao.
You don't know Meerab thum jahaan bhi jaao har mode par my milungaa thumhey abb!
Fuck off!!! She went away...
Later in the evening she just came out of her office there he was again...
Come let me drop you home..
I have my own car i can jaao yahan se..
Noo i told you right har mode par milungaa .. my haar nahi manunga tumhara dil firsey tho my jeetunga!!
Murtasim ... my nahee rahungee whereever you are samjey!!!tum aao pichey i don't give a fuck!
And she went by... he followed her till her house.
She saw him waiting for her sitting in car.she just ignored him.

The same thing went on for 2 days and 3rd day it was almost her office time but she didn't come out to go.. so he knocked at her door!!
Kyaaa hai Murtasim?
Tabyath tho teekh hai tumari?
Thumsey mathlab?
Haa meri biwi ho mujsey hee mathlab!!
Kya hua soii nahiii.. aankh kyu aisey hai he cupped her face.
Chodo yaar thangg na karo .. ek tho pending work aur full thum sarr dardh'!!
Pending work woo sab kyu kar rahey ho just leave it!!
Haa boss mere chacha nahi hai just leave it why don't you just leave kuch tho burden kam hoga!!
Well I can't but you can leave the job its good if you rest baby!!
Pehley tho you came in aiseyy.. and giving me suggestion.... Niklo bahar.
Ek tho thum hamesha bahar niklo bahar niklo kyu kehthi hoo... i am concerned for you yaar.
Murtasim let me do my work jaao..

Ok jaatha hoom and i know how to do things in my way.. both hogaya abb this ashiq mode.
Murtasim khan mode on karna hogaa..
Meerab smilrked and showed him the door .. saying goo..

Next day when Meerab reached office she was so stressed not yet done with work.
And to her surprise she was called in with project report.. she reached the cabin and there he was !!!
Thum???
Haaan my... tho Mrs Meerab khan.. project details please.
Murtasim don't play all this games niklooo bahar!!
Sorry My dear Mrs but ye mera office hai and mujey yaha se nahi nikaal saktey aap!
Tumara?
Haaa i bought the shares within day... and am your new Boss!!
Well agar aap boss ho tho mujey yahan kaam. Bhi nahi karna hai.. samje ill resign abhi ka abhi.. aapko mail miljayega..
Well teekh hai as you say but you still need to serve notice and thats it!!
Ughhhh ... don't irritate me Murtasim.
My irritae nahi karra yaar my buss bahaney doond raha hoom tumarey paas rehne..
Aur my nahee rehna chahthi hoom tumarey paas yaa saath!!!

So the saaga begins he is her new boss and want to be with her all the while!
And she hates it!!
Should they movein a flat together???
And thinkkk how will he plans to be close to her !!!
Guys please comment and provide with feedback!!