Love an dWar

Choteeyyy!!!!!
Shameer!!!!
Murtasim was calling his name loud and when he reached his room he see's his drunk and sleeping.
Nehaaa pleaseeee yar u can't do this to me.
Bhaiiii i want her u leave herrr !!
Murtasim carefully took duvet and placed it on him switched off the lights and went back to his room.

Here Meerab was restlesss... what did I doo??
Why did I??
He is Shameer's bhai I can't do this.
And MK doesn't deserve thiss...
But his inner voice told her Meerab even you didn't deserve what happened..
That Shameer literally ruined you.
But her heart says MK is not shameer you can't play with his emotions.
And she decides jo bhi hoo I will reveal it to Mk and rest is his will.

Next day when Meerab went to office ... Shameer was aleready waiting for her.
Thum???
Haaa my Miss Meerab waqas Ahmed.
Yaha kya kar rahey ho nikloo!
Well i came for some work not for you samjee thum.
Work ?? What kind of work does you have here!
MK comes in sight... hii Meerab!
She tunrned around .. hi Mk she gave him a side hug. What a good sight in the morning to have you here.
Hahaha... thats so sweet.
Chaley andar!!!
Yup..
Chal bhai...
They three were in cabin.
Shameer was shooting daggers at her... she kinda looked different ... that white shirt suited her the most and its reflection is making her skin more bright..
Acha Meerab Shameer will work on that new project as our MR here onwards.
But Y MK .. Y so sudden?
Well he wants to join and work and requested me specailly to be involved in this.
Meerab looked at Shameer..
MK can I talk to you for a while..very important.
Yes aure bataao...and then he receives a call. Just a second ill be back!

It was only shameer and Meerab left.
Kya bataogeee ??? mera aur tumara matter.. just forget it Neha .... Ek tho you are playing with his emotions to take revenge from me aren't you?
Noooo i genuinely like him.

Achaa!! And what about me u love me haaa?
Love meri jhuthi...
I don't love anyone here.
Firsey kaho ..
I don't love anyone here....
He came extremely close to her she was on
chair and he rested his hands on chair..
You know this revellous mode of you is making me hard.. just look at the bulge!
And am warning you if you don't stop what u just started with bhai i will take you down and make you mine samjee...
And mera bhai ke dil par aajkal jo thum sawaar hooo!!!! Usey girana bhi aatha hai mujey soo don't feel like you will destroy me types!
And he moved away...
Meerab was just blank.

Murtasim came in!!!
Kya baatey horaahee hai??
Kuch nahi Bhai...
Haaa Meerab you were saying something!
Meerab looked at shameer and then MK..
can we talk personally?
Meerab he is my bhai you can say anything.
MK yea he is your bhai but there will be something like privacy between a couple right??
MK then looked at shameer ...he can ask him to go but was thinking what if he feel offended.
Thats so rude ... you can't ask like that and dictate him as such you are not even yet in his life.
Shameer!!!
Nai Mk let him beeee...
Meerab got up from her chair and like how Shameer came to rest on her chair a minute ago same like that she came to MK's chair now..
Meerab aall ghood...!
Well MK.... She tried to seduce him infront of shameer..
From next time when i say privacy that means a privacy i don't want any third person between us!... and now my back is hurting can you massage it for me little?
MK was lost ... huh??
Shameer came to Meerab and pushed her just get away from him.
And tudddd slapp!!! Shameer got a slap from Mk.
Bhaii...
Chotey khaamush jaao bahar.
Meerab u okay?
The concern which shameer saw in MK's eyes was something different...
Shameer was angry on Mk how could he slap him infront of her..
And she did it on purpose..

Meerab am sorry on his behalf .... Sorry yaar lagi tho nahi kaheen.
Mk just leave ...
Meerab am sorry..
MK i thought we have something but nooo just leave there won't be anything between us.. just go!
Meerab aisa nahi hai please samjoo he is aggressive just and ... am sorry on his behalf.
MK it was not your fault it was his ... and now please u better leave.
Murtasim came out in anger and see's shameer has already left.
It was already night and he haven't heard anything from Meerab.
She isn't picking his calls and even texts are not even seen.

Shameer came home...bhai all good.
Thu thoo mujsey baath hee math kar .. thats how u behave !
Bhaii she is not good i didn't like her...
Shutup i have to like her not you.
What if I say... i like her..
He pulled him by collar ill ripp you off shameer. Soch samaj ke baath karo..
Bhaiii she is playing gamesss with you..
You know she dated one of my friend last year and i can bet she is a whore..
Punch!!!!!
Shameer was on floor already...
Meerab ke baarey me ek aur baath my khudh tujey maar doonga aur tera dosth mila mujey ussey uski tho khair nahi hai..
Abb samjaa y she don't like you because thu bhi tho wahee haiiii ... ladkiyo se khelta hai and wahee dosth ke saath dekha hoga tujey kabhi!!

Bhaii!!! My aapki izzath kartha hoom that doesn't mean you can say anything.
They both sat...
Murtasim tries to see his face..
Oouchh!!! Bhai jo karna hai karlooo... just send me away...
Lagtha hai I have to send you away.. or you will be a pain in my ass!

Meerab late night called Murtasim.
I was waiting for your call you know.
MK i have to tell you something!!
Noo chotey ne bataya year back wala sab!
And now I know y you hate shameer.
Sachi he told you?
Yesss Meerab and am sorry on his behalf. Aur tho he is going away am sending him..
he won't create any mess anymore.
Uffffff!!! You don't know how much relaxed amI now... beach pe chaley?
Abb?
Haaaa my ajaungee you too come.
Nooo my araha hoom pick karney am there so y u come all alone...

SO THE CONFUSION STARTED MEERAB THINKS SHAMEER TOLD HIM EVERYTHING BUT THE FACT IS MK STILL IS UNAWARE....
HOW YOU GUYS WANT THE NEXT UPDATE TO BE COMMENT!!!!