KNOCK KNOCK

They came half way and Meerab was sleeping nicely!!
Bhaii aap drive karlo naa ..aadha rastha..
Hmm kaheen roko dhabey key paas bhook bhi tho lagee hai!
Pahunchgai?
Naaa abhi kaha its just that bhook lagee hogi naa!!
Haa bhook tho lagee hai..And ill just go and use washroom..
Bhai wahee same aapkey liye?
Haan aur Meerab k liye bhi kuch order kardho
Waitter... 3 paratey chicken kadai aur chai! Dum aloo
Meerab k liye bhi kardho!!
Haa she will love chicken kadai.

She came back ...kardiya order?
Loo aa bhi gaya...
Wooo chicken kadaiii .. i just love it!
Shameer just looked at her how beautiful she is her smile and the excitement for just chicken..
Shameer's view was disturbed by.. murtasim's hand..which was feeding her ...my khilaa dhoom..
And she opened her mouth...looking awkwardly at Ss.
Koi nahi Meerab iske saamney sab chaltha hai!
Acha chalo jaldii se mujey bhi khilaadho..
Haa bhabhi uske baad firr meri baari.. SS laughed at his own sarcasm..
Meerab gave him whatt kind look.
Murtasim please aap khalo naa..
Teekh hai jisey aap kehthi ho..

Once they were done... shameer came and wanted to rub his hands and there weren't tissues around so he took Meerabs dupatta and wiped his hands..
Oii badtameez kya kar rahey hoo!!
Oops sorry bhabhi jee...
Chotey thu bhi naaa... pagal hai wo sorry uski taraf se..
Aree wo my khala aur maryam ke saath bhi tho..
Rehendijiye Murtaism behen samj ke karlia hogaa..
Naaa aap bhabhi ho and I know it and meri ek hee behen hai maryam hai wo..
Abb tujey kyaa hogaya lyt loo dono..

He went to car and sat ..
Meerab yaar usko mind math karo chota hai..
Murtasim koi chota nahi haii.. infact age mein mujsey bada tho hoga naa..
Ok ok begum sahebaa chaliye my warn kardunga usey..
And it was night by the time they reached..
She was tired so she retired to bed early without dinner..and Murtasim had some work he left..
shameer came to her room and he sees she is sleeping.. he sat beside her looking at her!!
He wanted to touch her face but something was stopping him might be his love for his bhai..
He came out of room and cooked some pasta for her and sent it to her room through maid.

Hayee!! Pasta thank you maii...aapko kaisey maloom i love it .
Bibi jee woo.. Murtasim came by then.
And the maid left..
Murtasim kaha chaley gai tey thum?
Kaam tha jaan..he laid on bed .. mujey bhi tho khilaadho ...
And she fed him.. hmm..chotey ke haath ka?? and she stopped eating it.
Nahi woo i guess maid ne banaya hai..
No way i know how he makes it .. kya baath hai normally dono me banthi nahi hai lekin my naa rahum tho pasta banaa raha hai aapkey liye nicee!!
Meerab choked at his comment ... hallu hallu panee!!
Murtasim mujey aapsey kuch baath karni hai!
Haa karengey lekin filhaal aap mere saath bahar chaliye!
Kahan??
Walk par ... garden me!!
Hmm they were walking hand in hand talking something and Ss observed them from window..
How nicely they are laughing and Meerab is leaning her head on his shoulder ..
Doesn't she have any feelings on me now??
As Ss watched from far now they were sitting in pool resting there legs inside!
Bby how about we swim together ??
Noo tand both hai!
I know subahh?
Will see.. ghar par maids hii no way!
Am thinking of giving off to everyone till the time we are here!! I can cook for us hows tht??
We even have Shameer!
I know but ill make sure he have plenty of work so tht he is into work and am into my work.

Meerab's gaze suddenly went to upside where she sees someone's watching them.
Murtasim how about we get back to room?
We will but just tell me .. are you going to surrender fully to me?
Mathlab!
Mathlab wahee hai u have to surrender yourself to me totally... i wanna worship your body..
He closed the gap between them by a kiss on her lips.
He gently bite her lips to make her whiper in pain and he felt satisfied with that.
Aah!! Don't do that!
Meerab meerab you are driving me crazy!!!
Say you will surrender to me!!
At the edge of the pool he slightly got onto her..making her lay downside..
Mujeh dekho Meerab feel me.. he was touching her body with his fingersss .
Look at me baby... this is the effect you have on me!
I kinda become a needy messs ... satisfy me Meerab.
SS was looking at the posture they were into almost grinding each other on the ground there and he closed the window with a thud!!
Aghhhh Bhai leave her... he threw the vase on the floor angrily!
And he just closed his eyes and there was only one moment imprinted his mind of Meerab under Murtasim!!!
She belong to him she was happy with him.
My hee pagal horaha hoom she is happy he is happy.. i should just get the fuck out of my mind ki she is not nehaa she is Meerab.
Meerab is bhai's pyaar and not mine!!!
She clearly loves bhai, she smiles with him,,Not with me .. she hates me and loves him.
Shameer learn to stay awayyyy!!!! She is mot yoursss ..

Here down Murtaism carried Meerab to there room in bridal style .. she was almost lost in his arms in his eyes...
Meerab i bought this for you!!!!
She looked at the bag .. it had some fancy lingere ..
She blushed and looked at him!
I want to see you in that baby!! Plsssss i beg ..
Shhh .. do not ... i love you aapke liye kuch bhi and ye tho aapka haq hai!! She kissed his eyes..
Aap wait karooo...
He too got freshup and was waiting... she looked holy.
His breathe hitched... Meerab kya karne ka iradha hai .. u cannot just be so sexyy and hot.
He pulled her by her waist... and took her into a kisss...u know u look beautiful when u dressup and you look extremely beautiful when u don't wear too.. and in this one i can't just describe you baby...
He was kissing her passionately... sliding his tongue into herss.. moaning loudly..
Meerab touch me down there...
She did touch him... say how you feel?
I love it Murtasim..
Okay now go down on your knees...

And then they heard loud bang on there door... bhaii!
Shitttt shitt fuck yahan bhi disturbance Murtasim shouted..Kyaaa haiiii Shameer.
Bhai emergency!! Need to rush..
Sab kaam  baaadh me !!! jao chotey...
Bhai badiii emergency haii...
Aggghhh Murtasim aap jaao pehley saarey duniya ke kaam dekh loo jaao... hamesha koi na koiii jaaaao aaap ...
Meerab meri jaan we will continue this but let me see whts there out..plsss ...
He adjusted himslef and went out..
Kya hua??
Bhai Malik zubair he just got into our lands.. we need to rush..
Iski ithni himmath thum gaadi nikalo my aaya...
Meerab was in washroom .. Meerab thum sojao ill be late important kaam hai..
Waittt ...
Noo am going sojaoo.. he then left..

SO GUYS SHAMEER GOT HIS REALIZATION OR NOT??
IF SO THEN WHAT IS UP WITH THE MALIKS??
And YES THAT KNOCK KNOCK SUCKS!!!