Hatred

Murtasim came home late that night..
Meerab wasn't feeling well.. she was burning with fever..
Meerab!!!
Meerab... he called her out but she wasn't responding ..
He immediately called for doc..
Doc have asked him to get her to hospital once she was fine morning.
The whole night she was unconvious because of fever and he didn't leave her side even for a second.
Am sorry Meerab am sorry.. meri wajah se hua hai sab.
My agar tumharey life me nahi aatha tho u would have been happily living with shameer your true love.
I came in middle of you both.. he was crying out talking to her..
Later in the morning..
Murtasim!   she woke upp..
Shhh araam karo meerab his voice was stern.
Aap teekh ho na?
Hmmm.. he was getting ready for office
Aaj ruk jao na am not feeling well. I wanna cuddle and sleep whole day
Nahee i have work..
But Murtasim pleasee bukhaar abhi hai mujey..
Haan tablets hai wahan baaju khaalena time par and driver ke saath hospital chal jaana.
Seriously aap jaa rahey ho?
Don't try to be this extra sweet with me .. bloody cheater.
Murtasim !! Kya hua haii please talk to me.
Sirf waheee ek cheez nahi karna chahtha filhal talk to you.
U can't just run kuch hai tho speak up ask Murtasim!
Baath karne kuch haii hee nahi .. mere biwi aur mera bhai wahhh !!!
Okkk u know it mathlab!
Is it so easy Meerab ... i don't wanna talk about it.. and am warning you jab tak ye dimaag tanda na hojaaye dhoor hee rahoo mujsey warna kuch aisa wisa keh doonga !
Lekin Murtasim meri koi galthee hee nahi haii even i didn't know that he was your ...
Shhhh i said shhh... kuch baath sunni nahi hai naa discuss karna hai!
I had enough yesterday! He then left to office.

Meerab was thinking he was upset because she didn't reveal it was shameer to him but Murtasim's mind was not in his controlll he was devastated and cooking his own theories.
He thought he was the reason for Meerab and Shameer's this condition.
He was thinking because of him Meerab had no chance to get back to her original love.

Murtasim was in his cabin angry and thinking of what not ...
Sir the number you have asked to check was registered on our company name.
What?? Whose name!
Sir thats Naurez sir's private number!
Whatt Naurez ?
Yes sir..
He called for naurez to come to his office.
Yup broo kya haal hai..
Murtasim was smoking he turned to him and blew smoke on his face...
Ye kya broo!!!
He gave a punch on his nose making him go unconcious..
By the time he gained it ..he was tied up to chair...
Broo whts thiss .. kholoo..
Soo you knew about them!
Whoo?
Ye number tera haii, issey aaney waley messages tuney beja hai ... qubool karle warna you know me.
Murtasim was playing with the gun!!!
Bro bro ok boltha hoom... yes mainey beja hai sorry bro sorry!! Maaff kardey!!
Tho tujey sab pathaa tha?
Haa bro when I first saw her i had an idea i saw her somewheree... and baadh me yaadh aaya i saw her with chotu last year.
Tho thu bathaa saktha tha naa?
Bhai maaf kardey bhaii!!
Murtasim gave a punch on his face again...thu bhai hai naa bathaa saktha tha naa...
Abb batha aur kya kya jaantha hai thu???
Bhaii i just knew she was neha and Shameer uskii yaadh me both roya haii..
He used to come and say she was his but you took her from him.
And you know bhabhi bhi ussey both pyaar karthi thi she wanted to marry him, but shameer was like noo and he came off but recently tere shadhi ke pehley he have realised how wrong he was .. but because you told him never hurt whom we love .. he didn't wanted to bother bhabhi but jab nazro ke saamney bhabhi tere saath khush they tho he thought you ruined him and bhabhi's relation .. isliye when you asked him to go he simply left so that atleast you be happy !!!

Thoo galthi meri todi thii???
They chetaed me..
Yeaa bro plss leave mee ... aisi harkath fir nahi karunga i just wanted shameer to be happy kyun kii he never got any love in his whole life .. he have always craved  for love ..
meri himmath nahi thi aapko bathane soo i sent you pics atleast by seeing those you will know and leave bhabhi so that she can go back to her love.
But Naurez my bhi pyaar kartha hoom ussey.
Meri jaan hai!!! I can't just think anything without her now.
Kal raath mai uske saath both bura behave kar chuka hoom.. aaj she was asking me to stay she had fever which all means she loves me and she is ready to accept me as Iam... how come i just be normal knowing she was just faking her love for me ..
Uskaa paast jo bhi tha present my hoom... and why the fuck am feeling guilty knowing i ruined my brothers happiness.
Uski khushi cheen liya hai mainey apne khushi ke liye how wrong of a peraon Iam i??
And morover Meerab she should have told me.
Usne bhi tho cheat hee kiya mujey..

Bhai i don't know woo sab .. y did she hide it .
I just knew she was even ready to do anything for Shameer.
Who knows she married to take revenge on him through you?
No she can't!
I don't know bhai just am saying it!

Here Meerab came to hospital and after few checks doc confirmed she was 3 weeks pregnant..
She was happy !!! She wanted to just go and burst out the news to Murtasim..
She just gave a message to him.. ghar ajao jaldii i have something to tell which can compensate every thing and make us more happier!!

SO GUYS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?
HOW WILL BE RESPOND AFTER KNOWING THE NEWS??