Restart

Murtasim made his cabin seating as such that he have Meerab's beside his.
Her cabin was changed to little larger space and even had a small bed to rest . And the glass view was transparent.. it kinda looked closed but was visible from Murtasim's side.

Everyone in the office had a rumour that MK the new boss is interested in Meerab khan.
Even Meerab heard the whispers while she was in washroom.
She straight away came to Murtasim..
Jo bhi kar rahey hoo just stop it aisey karney se maafi bilkul nahi milney waali.. ulta you are defaming me.
Meerab pehley tho chillao math thats not good for baby..and defame kya hai you are my wife. Specail interest tho loonga my thum mein!
Well no am not your wife.. have left you samjey!
Haan and am trying to gain your trust back and barosa hai mujey thum mere paas aaogee firsey!!
Nai kwaaab dekhtey reh jaao my nahee aaongee tumarey paas!
Well tho my ajaounga wo konsi badee baath hai!!
Khayaaali pulaoo banao busss..
She went to her cabin and sat cursing him...
He just went near the glass partition staring how beautifull she was looking.
All these days he didn't notice it properly but the pregnancy glowww was making her look more beautiful ..
He stared at her ... she was typing fastly.. working on lappy.. the hair stands falling on her face the glossy lips.. he chuckleddd.. hayee meri biwi!
Little belly.. he noticed it was kinda looking like a belly peeping out ..
He wanted to touch it feel it.. he had tears how did he let things go wrong!!

The same day!! She went to her flat and there the door's lock wasn't opening..
She tried and tried but the key wasn't working..
Fedup she looked to her right!!
And here he was smiling...
Well Mrs khan wo key nahee ye waali try karo!
Wo kyu karum ye waali hai!
Mmm let me try this pehley...and it opened!
Wttt ?? How??
Jaaneeman... absey ye key use karo..this is our house's key!
And the inetrior was quite changed within 8 hours!!
How did you do this???
My Murtasim khan hoom kuch bhi karsaktha hoom..
acha ruko thum abhi bathathi hoom security ko bulaakey bahar bijwaathi hoom tumhey..
Haa try it!!
She went out and he too came back of her and the guard wished him!
Begum sahebaa energy waste math kariyee.. apne ghar chaliye..
thats my housee not yours!
Well haa thst yours and aapke baaju wala mera flat hai!
What the fuck!!
Don't curseee .. thumey pasnadh nahi saath rahum ok !! Fine!!
Lekin thum meri biwi ho mere bachey ki hone wali maa and meri zimmedari hai ye !!
he palced his hand on her belly.. and thum bhi!! He then took her in hug.. both had tearss..
Clunged to each other they stood feeling each other!!
And then Meerab pushed him away hatoo..
She went in her flat!
Murtasim went in his.. exactly leftside attached flat was Meerabs.
Meerab got freshup and was about to prepare some food for herself.. there was a knock!!
Kya hai??
Aapka aur mera dinner ready hai!!
Mujey nahi khana hai ..
Koi naii my khilaadunga .. he bent down to belly.. baby aapko khana hai baba ke haath se!
He was behaving as if baby is talking through belly.. see she waanna have from my hands now you can't stop!
Who she??
Well hamari beti..
Beti nai betiyaa ya betey!!
Wttt??
They are twinss!!!
Omggg !!! Meerab he hugged her and kissed her belly.. and again a moment they forgot all the pain and there bitter past.. they were the happy parents to be!
Saheee haii mathlab baath hai mujmey!!he was proud at himself😛.
And she was back to angry mode...moved away from him..
achaaa chalo be a good girl and finish this dinner thum double bhi nahi triple ho!
Murtasim ye sab karne ki zaroorath nahee hai i can manage on my own.. and iam warning you to stay away from me.
Naaaa!!! Teekh hai you want me to stay away i will just you have to let me take care of you.
Why will I?
Because those are even my kids!
Achaaa wahee jo thum kisi aur ke samaj rahey tey!
Meerab chahey tho ek tappad maarlo lekin wo batey yaadh na karo!
Kyun?? Khudh ki baath thume achi nahi lagri hai?
Zeherrr lagrey haiii ..meri baatey khudh busss .. tumara favourite hai please khaalo .
Meerab saw his direction till he got out of her door ...
She still feels for him.. that was very evident . If she wants him to really stay away from her she know how she have to but she was letting him around her ... and that was out of her will but yeaa she wanted him around.
She saw the bowl in which he bought food took the plate and ate..
and then was restinggg but unble to sleep!
And out of blue he appears in his track and tshirt.. ready to sleep with a pillow and duvet.
She thought it was a dream .. she saw him and was looking at him continuously..
Khudh ke shohar koo ghoorne waali biwi wo bhi aisey sirf thum hee hogi...
Whattt.. are u for real here!!
Yesss ready to sleep!!
How the fuck you got in my flat?
I have the spare key.
Thats gross!!!
Chaltha i should !!! meri biwi pregnant hai akele rehthi hai and both nazuk hai chaabi tho rehna mere paas!!
Murtasim just goo!
Meerab !! Shutup am not going anywere atleast in nights am not leaving you alone !
No way!! Mera Bp math badao thum!
Suno tho my disturb tak nahi karunga ye jo couch hai uspe sounga but just let me sleep in a same room with you.
Murtasim just ggooo!!
Meerab i promise thum jo go away go away karthi hoo my sachi me subah se shaam tak tume tang nahi karunga just night time i can't let you be alone..
Let me just be there !
Aghhhh...
Promise its a promise.
Pakka???
Haa pakka...
Ok fine thats your couch..
He smiled little and adjusted himslef..

ITS A RESTART GUYSSS...
U liking it????
Let me know your views... i just want to know so that i can write more.
And this MK u like him??
The efforts are those enough???