And it happened!

Meerab got dressed nicely!!! Exactly how he likes her.. the glass bangles!! Which he gifted ..
Deocrated the room with flwers and candles arranged for the dinner in there room..
It was just Murtasim who she was waiting for..
He didn't come home it was too late.
She then went to her MIL stating he isn't lifting the call and hasn't been home yet.
Koi nahee beta kabhi kabhi kaam hotha hii.. kaheen dosth ke yahaa hoga thum sojao wo aajayega subah tak!!
She went back and sat on couch waiting for him..
he came home early morning.. and saw her sleeping in saree on couch. He lifted her bridal style and she saw him with closed eyes..
U came??
Hmm sojao..
She then slept !!
Murtasim too laid beside her and puller her towards him making her head to be on his chest!
He caressed her hair.. tears were just flowing out of his eyes.. he just wanted to be in her warmth!
But as soon as he closed his eyes the only sight of shameer's tattoo and there pic together was making him crazy!!!
He saw Meerab's face and simply gave a forehead kiss to her.. i love you meerab and thmhari khushi is all matters to me.
Ill leave you to your first love!!if thats what i have takn from you..
You can happily unite with your love Shameer.

I said him never hurt any one's heart and soo i don't want to hurt chotu andd you .
You both deserve to stay together.
Busss ek baar tumhey apne paas mehsoos karlum aaj!!
He stared her whole time...
Kissed her caressed her and loved her.. she was just smiling even in sleep that he was loving her!!!
She mummled i love you bby...
He replied i love you too jaan!!

He knew this lady drives him crazy but he was just captured by his own guilt.. he was not ready to see whats infront of him.. bro she is confessing it even in sleep but noo he was the dumbest ass... woooah not ready to accept whats there and running behind off the madeup stories!!

Meerab wokeup with nauseaa .. she quickly ran to washroom!!
Murtasim went back of her... kya hua?
Nothinggg its common hotha hai na aisey!!
Kaisey??
Well u ruined my plan so you have to wait till i reveal.
Hahaha... abb konsa secret chupa rahee hoo aur koi ashiq hai kya?
She didn't liked the comment..
Kya kaha?? Come again!!
I said koi aur naya ashiq hai kya the secret!!
Shut up murtasim u think so low of me????
Sochna kya hai .. jo hii so haii.. you are a cheat!
Ok but let me explain it to you!!
No wayyy i don't want anyyy already sarr fatraha hai mera..
She quickly responded... achaa my balm lagaa dhoom come..
He jerked off her hand chodo .. i can do it .
Murtasim aisey tho math kariye .. i love you.
He choked her you don't you are a cheat.. u were taking your revenge through me... how can you just please me to fuck you.. are you a whore for a revenge!!!
She was stunned with the word.. gave a slap to him..
He looked back and gave slap to her making her fall unconcious on him!
Meerab!!! Meerab!!!
He tried to lay her on bed....and sprinkled lill water.. teekh ho,,
She stopped him by showing her hand!!! Busss khatm hamara rishta you just called me wh...
Murtasim felt a pang... meerab listen !!
Noooo stay away..
U used such a word and think so low of me.. you don't trust me right?
He looked at her... maryam .. salma begum his father everyone were there..
Bolo Murtasim you think so low of me right??
He was silent!!
What if i say am pregnant will you believe this. as your child??
Bolo murtasim???
Nooo i won't believe you.. ill deny it . Who knows ek ghar me whom u have been with on my back!!
Maa Begum gave a slap to Murtasim even before he complete the sentence!!
Bhaiii how cheapp!!Maryam whispered..
Maryam he shouted!!!
Bhabhi aap chalo mere saath she took her to her room.
I don't know whats between you guys but the argument is so cheap.. aap filhaal araam karo.
Maryam i want to confess something...
Bhabhi baadh me pehle araam karo..

Meerab was crying now that he have said he won't be trusting her...
He accused of cheating on him ..with Shameer after marriage.
He is not ready to listen any thingg.. and he called her a whore..
she thought this is not the correct time to reveal her pregnancy!
Meerab was so broken that she decided to not tell him about her pregnancy.. she simply took her belongings and left the home..

Murtasim knew she would definitely leave him after what all he said today..but he said those only to make her go back to her love according to him.
He saw himself in mirror and gave a punch making his hand bleed...
His pain was on riftt... meerab ye dil me sirf tumari jagah haii aurrr mujey patha haii
maaf tho nahee karogee thum aaj ke baadh mujey..lekin jab tak hoom zinda tumara hee bankey rahunga.. u just be happy wherever you are!

she left for london.
Murtasim asked one of his men to check where was she heading and after hearing that she have been to london he assumed she went back to Shameer.

Here Shameer broke all his contacts with khan family and his friends. He was living alone somewhere looking forward to evolve more.

Meerab somehow informed her parents of what all happened ..they have asked her to come back and wanted to talk with Murtasim.
But she denied..saying she doesn't want to stay with someone who don't trust her.

Meerab beta its your 2nd trimester !! You have to be more carefull!
Mamma am good see.. and haa my khayaal rakh rahee hoom khudka and baby ka bhi!
Thum yaha aathi nahi ho hamey wahan aaney nahi dethi aisa kisa hoga???
Mamma waqth aaney par i will be there .. plss lets not discuss this more!

SO guys what do you think Meerab did correct ?
And Murtasim .. was there any fault of him ?
Shameer- will he get back to Meerab?
Please comment... if you comment ill write more!!