𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 004.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER FOUR.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡CHAPTER FOUR

𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖..

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 |   JUNE 26

𝒏𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒊 lifted her head from zakiar's shoulder at the sound of the front door opening. it's nearing nine at night, but her parents are out working night shifts for their job, which just left her and her siblings.

caelynn, who had been gone all day again — all week, actually, was just returning. behind her this time was isleigh with a backpack on her back, planning to stay this weekend and maybe some more days with caelynn inside her room.

isleigh quietly closed and locked the door. "thanks for leaving it unlocked," caelynn told nyani on her way by.

"you're welcome. we left your new key on your desk."

"thanks."

without another word, caelynn rushed up the steps to get to her room. isleigh didn't have a choice but to follow her.

caelynn hadn't greeted or even looked zakiar's direction. hell, she barely stoped for her own cousin. it was rude in a way, but she didn't have it in her to care.

like always, her emotions are all jumbled up and she's lost on what to do.

she's getting worse.

before, she used to only have to worry about her panic attacks when she was alone or sleeping. but today?

she had been candle shopping inside of bath and body works when she took a whiff of a certain citrus scent. it was almost like an allergic reaction the way it had her throat closing up, but she knew better.

her mom used to love citrus..

the scent must've triggered her, and right in the middle of a very public place, she almost had a bad meltdown.

if it hadn't of been for isleigh and christian, she's not sure how that would've went.

caelynn took the key on her desk to add onto her lanyard until her eyes landed on her sketch book, and left out in the open was the sketch she did last week. her face went into a mug at the sight.