𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 015.

NOTE

these next chapters were supposed to be up by like the eighteenth
but man . .
4/20 took me out. sorry 😞

SIDE NOTE

i do NOT condone relationship cheating 🙅🏽‍♀️

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

𝕚 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 | OCTOBER 1

𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 is a sunday reset day for caelynn.

she packaged orders, she took out her braids, she washed her hair and exfoliated her body, she deep cleaned her room, she gave her lashes a refill, she did her nails, and she even has plans for a healthy dinner.

she doesn't know why she's doing the last part. she just felt like if she's being productive with everything else then she could also have a productive diet . . if that makes sense.

so after she finished all of her school work, she got her tv show ready so by the time her doordash arrives, she'll be ready to eat.

netflix was her choice of the night, and since it was the first thing on her list, she decided to watch on my block while she eats.

her dasher is still ten minutes away though. so she went ahead and started the first episode of the first season.

she's already watched this entire show from start to finish probably five times now, but she loves it so why not watch it again? there isn't much else that catches her interest these days.

caelynn brought her knees up to her chin and rested her cheek on them while watching her show.

she got so deep into it that she almost didn't hear the knock on her door. "you can come in," she told whoever it is that was knocking.