𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 012.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER TWELVE.

𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕗𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 |   AUGUST 26

𝒄𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏𝒏 cheesed in her facetime camera, holding her brand new drivers license next to her face. "loooooook!" she excitedly gasped, not able to wipe the smile off of her face from the card in her hands. "you see it, c?"

christian smiled at her excitement while nodding his head. "i see it, lil c. we gotta get you a car now."

"i've been saving up for one for awhile now," caelynn informed him. it's what her savings account was for. she has two. one filled with the money her parents left behind for her and for her grandparents to deposit more money into, and then one for herself that she created ever since she started making her own source of income. "i've already got the money for the car i want. i just need help getting it."

"send me your stuff and make sure you show uncle keegan too. we can work something out."

"for my birthday?" she hopefully asked.

"we'll see."

"please, chris. y'all don't even have to get me anything for christmas," she negotiated. "i'll let the car be my birthday and christmas gift in one." that's how bad she wants it.

christian chuckled at her pleads. "we'll see, caelynn," he repeated, "you know we not gone do you like that, though."

caelynn dropped it for now; however, she's already on her phone to send over her whole notes section she's got dedicated for her car (with links attached and everything) over to her brother. after she did that, she dropped her eyes right back down to her license and started smiling again. "my picture's actually so cute."

"if you think so."

her smile fell fast. she frowned at christian. "you're so mean for what?" all christian did is shrug while bringing his phone with him into his kitchen. caelynn went ahead and neatly placed her license into her wallet before sitting on her plastic-covered floor so she could finish this one painting she's working on.