𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 019.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER NINETEEN.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 | NOVEMBER 17

𝒊𝒕'𝒔 the last friday before everyone gets released for fall break. it's also the first day to kick off the basketball season.

she's not sure what weird spot her and nyani are in right now, but she's still going to go support.

it's not like nyani completely ignores her. they've gotten back to talking here and there and now their friend groups have sort of merged due to janova and brycier tagging along with caelynn's side for a lot of things.

nyani's also on better terms with zakiar again. he's able to hang out with them without the air being tense anymore.

so there really is no issue between nyani and caelynn. it's just caelynn notices nyani sort of puts her off to the side whenever remiyah's around, and she doesn't know what that's about because last she checked, her and remiyah were cool too.

they weren't close, but they at least acknowledged each other's existence. now remiyah doesn't even look at caelynn.

it's so confusing. what did caelynn do to her?

she genuinely doesn't know.

"caelynn, i know you lyin, bruh."

the sound of her brother's voice took her out of her thoughts. she looked away from the spot on the wall she had been staring at to see what he was talking about. "what happened?"

"this the car you want? like deadass?"

a smile crept on her face. "on the code," she firmly nodded, grabbing her phone so he can see how serious her face is. she's smiling but her eyes are letting him know that's she's not playing.

he let out a stressed sigh while shaking his hair out a bit, scrolling down the notes list she sent him some time back. "you wanna be like me so bad," he mumbled under his breath.