𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 020.

NOTE

more updates on the way! none of these chapters are edited by the way, so please excuse grammar, spelling etc 💝

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER TWENTY.

𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 | DECEMBER 8

𝒄𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏𝒏 really feels like God's looking out for her.

the countdown for her birthday has officially begun, and it was announced today that there would be no school on her special day. even though she would've skipped it regardless, she now doesn't have to worry about missing assignments or being marked absent.

whatever a school improvement day is, thank the Lord for it.

unlike last year, she's actually kind of excited for her birthday.

it'll be the first without both of her parents beside her. so for this reason she doesn't want to do too much, but she still does want to enjoy herself.

she feels like with everything that's been going on and with all the ways she's been feeling, she could use a day strictly dedicated for only her. a day where she can just appreciate herself and how far she's come, and acknowledge the fact that she's still here.

because God knows when she was at her lowest and believing that the only way she could get better was to leave the Earth.

he had someone stop her that day, and he's kept her here since.

there's a reason for that.

there's reason for everything that's been falling into place lately.

everything happens for a reason.

she'll always stand on that.

after she finished the last question on her calculus quiz, she leaned back in her seat and slightly slid her paper to the left.