𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 009.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER NINE.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡CHAPTER NINE

𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕥 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕪..

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 |   JULY 30

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 | JULY 30

𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉 hugged caelynn's body close to her as they stood near her gate inside the airport. caelynn hugged her back just as tightly and tried not to make a fool of herself in the public place, but that didn't mean she didn't stop her tears from falling.

isleigh helped her so much just being here for her this summer. from laying down with her when she needed sleep, from listening to her when she needed to cry, from buying her the stuff to bring her visual diary to life, and from not leaving her alone when she thought she wanted to be.

this summer, isleigh became more than a best-friend to her. she became someone caelynn can look to as her sister.

although she wishes more than anything that isleigh can just stay with her to help her keep figuring everything out, she knows she has to let isleigh go and get everything at her own home together. school for everyone starts soon, so isleigh needs to get back to her family and start preparing.

while she has the chance, caelynn needs to too. she's starting at a completely brand new school for her junior year this year. the only relief she's gotten off of her shoulders is she's made friends prior to first day. now she won't have to worry as much about being the 'new kid with no one to talk to' kind of vibes.

the announcer called for isleigh's gate again so the girls knew they really had to pull away from each now.

"i had fun with you, stinkaboo. we'll see each other again soon before you know it. but we have to facetime everyday for now, okay?"

"okay," caelynn sniffled and nodded.

"and when i call you, answer with your face in the camera," isleigh teased. "i don't call to talk to your covers or your ceiling."

caelynn laughed a little and nodded again. "okay, leigh. i will."

isleigh smiled. "love you. i'll call you tonight."