𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 018.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕨𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕜

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 | NOVEMBER 10

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 no school this friday due to veterans day, which didn't really matter for caelynn because she wouldn't have gone anyway. she hasn't been to school all week, and when her aunt and uncle asked her about it, she told them she needed a 'mental health week.' no other questions asked, they gave it to her.

she told her friends that she was sick in advance so they wouldn't bother her, and for the most part they left her alone with the exceptions of check-ins here and there. like she always did, she'd tell them she's getting there and then they'd go on about their day. simple.

it's not like the lie is completely unbelievable. she really isn't feeling well.

she's on her period, and sometimes with her period came 'hormone headaches' as some would like to call them. of course, this might have nothing to do with her period and may have more to do with her lack of sleep and food. but no one has to know that part.

as of now, she sat at the dining room table alone. a blanket was wrapped around her body as she lay her head on top of her arm that rested on the table, her diary in front of her. she mindlessly sketched what's been on her mind since last weekend: a pair of eyes, and in these eyes held an emotion that she's grown accustomed to seeing even though it hurts.

hate.

she sniffled her stuffed nose and took a hit on her cart, not worried about being caught with it because she knows the house is empty.

she doesn't know where everyone's at. she just knows they're not here.

it finally gave her a chance to escape her room. she's been hiding in there so no one could see how much she keeps crying, or so she didn't dampen anyone's mood just because she's been feeling down. she'd feel like a burden if she did that.