𝐍𝐨 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 🌷| 𝗘𝗡𝗛𝗬𝗣𝗘𝗡 × 𝗡𝗜-𝗞𝗜 |

Request from: @P0ek1e  

【🎶】

Riki wasn't one to complain; he was usually an obedient kid. But it seemed like the universe wasn't very fond of him.

He loved dancing. It was his sole escape from the world, a moment when he felt like he was dancing in heaven with angels surrounding him. His sister shared his passion, and their parents owned a dance studio, so it seemed like the odds were in his favor. Or so he thought.

December 9th marked Riki's birthday, a day he had eagerly awaited. At thirteen, he would finally be able to pursue his dreams. He envisioned leaving Japan and venturing to Korea to live the idol life he yearned for.

But fate had other plans.

The plane accident on December 10th shattered his dreams. Riki couldn't recall much; one moment he was boarding the plane, and the next, he found himself confined to a hospital bed on December 14th. His throat ached, making it difficult to speak. His mother rushed into the room, her eyes filled with tears as she enveloped him in a tight embrace, speaking in rapid, incoherent Japanese.

The throbbing pain in his head intensified, and all Riki wanted was to drift back to sleep, to escape the confusion and chaos that now engulfed his world.

Riki's heart pounded as he tried to form words, but his mouth remained silent. Confusion clouded his mind as he turned to the doctors, hoping for answers. Their words hit him like a brick wall.

"You're mute," one of them said plainly, his tone clinical.

Riki's eyes widened in disbelief. Mute? How could that be?

Unable to voice his thoughts, he sank back into the hospital bed, a heavy weight settling in his chest. The realization hit him like a sledgehammer – his dreams of becoming an idol, a singer, a dancer, were now unreachable.

The crash had left him physically and emotionally scarred. His legs, once his pride and joy, now betrayed him with each shaky step. The pain from his injuries was a constant reminder of the tragedy that had befallen him.

He longed to cry, to release the pent-up emotions swirling inside him. But he couldn't bring himself to do it, not when his mother stood by his side, her eyes brimming with tears.

In that moment, Riki made a silent vow to himself – he would be strong, for his family, for himself. But deep down, he knew the road ahead would be fraught with challenges unlike any he had faced before.

【🎶】

Life hadn't been easy since the accident, but he was determined to make the most of his new beginning in Seoul, South Korea.

Accepted into the arts program at Decelis, Riki felt a glimmer of excitement. While he couldn't sing and had to be careful with his dancing due to his leg injuries, he found solace in painting and photography. It was a perfect fit for him, a way to express himself without the pressure on his legs that dancing brought.

High school had been a nightmare, filled with memories of torment and exploitation by his peers. The inability to speak up only added to his frustration and isolation. But now, at sixteen, with the promise of a fresh start at Decelis, Riki dared to hope for better days ahead.