𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐬 🍃 | 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗡 × 𝗡𝗜-𝗞𝗜 |

Nishimura Riki, better known as Ni-ki, and Park Sunghoon shared an inexplicable rivalry that baffled their friends. Despite being part of the same friend group, their interactions were marked by constant bickering and tension.

Ni-ki, with his mischievous grin and quick wit, found solace in the company of Jungwon, Heeseung, and Sunoo. They shared laughter and inside jokes, forming a tight-knit bond that seemed unbreakable.

On the other hand, Sunghoon's friendship circle revolved around Jay and Jake. The friendship is different, but no less strong, with Sunghoon's playful banter adding a unique dynamic to their group.

But moment Ni-ki and Sunghoon locked eyes, however, an unspoken rivalry ignited between them. No one knew why they clashed so fiercely, not even their closest friends.

Despite the group's attempts to mediate and reconcile, Ni-ki and Sunghoon's feud only seemed to intensify. Their friends watched on, puzzled by the enigma of their animosity, wondering if one day they would uncover the truth behind their unspoken rivalry.

"Such a fucking asshole, Park," Ni-ki spat out, his frustration evident as he meticulously wiped his collar with a white cloth. Sunghoon, unfazed by the insult, scoffed in response.

 "Please, don't play games with me, Nishimura," he retorted, his tone dripping with disdain. "And just a reminder, I'm older than you." With a final glare, Sunghoon turned on his heel and strode out of the office, leaving Ni-ki seething with anger.

"Dickhead," Ni-ki muttered under his breath, his hands clenching into fists as he tried to quell his rising temper. Jungwon, sensing the tension in the air, interjected softly, "You guys should really stop fighting." He busied himself with retrieving a stack of folders from the drawer, attempting to diffuse the palpable animosity between his friends. 

Ni-ki rolled his eyes in response, returning his focus to his work, but the tension lingered like a heavy cloud in the room.

"You spilled coffee on me! Am I NOT supposed to be mad?!" Ni-ki's frustration boiled over as he raised his voice, his anger palpable. Sunghoon, unfazed by the accusation, rolled his eyes in exasperation. "Please, you bumped into me!" he retorted, his tone tinged with irritation.

"Oh my god, can both of you please shut the fuck up," Jay interjected, his patience wearing thin as he addressed the bickering pair. He sighed heavily, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. 

"Hoon, you're older, just admit you spilled coffee on his shirt," Jay reasoned, hoping to put an end to the argument. Sunghoon, however, simply scoffed in response before retreating to his desk, his pride preventing him from acknowledging his mistake.

As the night settled in around the office, casting long shadows across the empty desks, the clock continued its relentless march towards 10:25 pm. Unbeknownst to Ni-ki and Sunghoon, who remained diligently engrossed in their work, their friends lingered nearby, watching from a distance with a mixture of curiosity and concern.