𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 🫂| 𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 × 𝗡𝗶-𝗸𝗶 |

Yunki my babies <3 

Jake and Ni-ki – or Riki, as his actual name goes – that's what Jake always called him.

They were the ultimate dynamic duo in Enhypen, the closest pair among them all.

Best friends.

Simply put just, best friends.

But what if one of them started feeling something more for the other?

That's the situation Jake found himself in.

He couldn't quite fathom how he developed such feelings for someone younger.

But one thing was crystal clear – he knew exactly when he realized his love for Riki.

Back in 2023, nearly 10 months ago, ENHYPEN dropped their album "DARK BLOOD," fully embracing their vampire concept.

Riki was the last to have his set filmed, leaving him as the final one to get ready.

Jake couldn't resist teasing the younger member, especially after enduring his fair share of teasing.

Riki playfully poked fun at Jake, predicting how fans and netizens would swoon over him due to his lip ring. Jake, naturally, disagreed.

"ENGENES are gonna go wild over that lip ring," Riki teased, leaning in closer to Jake.

Too close for comfort, Jake felt like he might spontaneously combust from how captivating Riki looked, even without wearing his set outfit.

"Riki! Get a move on," Jungwon bellowed, prompting Riki to nod, mainly to himself.

"Bye, hyungie," Riki chirped before darting off to the wardrobe fitting.

"That kid," Jake murmured, a fond smile playing on his lips.

♡♡♡

"What's taking Riki so long?" Heeseung questioned, finally settling down after wrapping up his shot.

"Jake, go check on him, please," Jay muttered, dabbing his face with a towel to wipe off the sweat.

"What? Why me?" Jake protested, setting his phone aside.

"Because Riki is the nicest to you," Jay deadpanned, while Jake retorted, "Sunoo and Jungwon are around too."