𝓢𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰~ | 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘅 𝗡𝗶-𝗸𝗶 |

Request from ao3:: BITCHYBARTn 

~~ A fic where hoonki is out to the public and they film something like *so so fun* and hoonki is free literally just fluff and all that ~~

 🎗

🎗

"Hyung!" Riki exclaimed as Sunghoon splashed a huge amount of water on the younger. The older did no ounce in stopping, Riki tried to grip on the sand of the beach trying to swim away from the older. Sunghoon grabbed Riki's leg before pulling it over once again bring the younger closer to him. 

"Stop, moving!!" Sunghoon yelled grabbing the younger as he back hugging the younger down. The younger kicked and screamed as Sunghoon easily picked him up, "Hyungs! Hel-" Riki was quickly cut off.

Sunghoon covered his mouth before ruffling the youngers fluffy dirty blonde hair, "Sorry Riki-ah!" Jake exclaimed no remorse in his voice, he let out chuckle as he watched Sunghoon splash more water on Riki's face and body.

"Hyung! You bit-" Riki screamed as he fell down on the water again taking his chance to swim away from the older. "Come back here!" Sunghoon exclaimed with a sharp smile chasing after the younger as he watched Riki run out of the water, panting softly.

Sunghoon quickly ran after him, his footsteps making huge splash sounds signaling the younger to run. "Get away from me!!" Riki exclaimed his mouth opening wide as he had a cheeky boxy smile plastered across his face. 

Riki fastened his pase, his feet shuffling towards one of the older members, Sunghoon tailing behind him. Riki's eyes captured a glimpse of one of his hyungs; Jay. He would help him, he was older then Sunghoon and broader. 

Riki ran right past Jungwon and Sunoo, he already knew they weren't going to help him considering they were laughing at the scene of Sunghoon tailing down Riki. 

Riki felt some abruptly catch his waist, he felt himself get pulled down as he plunged on the wet sand of the beach, he felt someone quickly tickle all his side corners. 

Sunghoon catched up to him.

Sunghoon on let out a chuckle as he tickled Riki's sides and stomach. "H-hyung!" Riki giggled his hair covering his eyes making him close his eyes trying to pry Sunghoon off him.

"Jay-hyung!!" Riki screamed his voice turning high pitched as he felt Sunghoon tickle up to his neck and more on his stomach. 

"Yah, Sunghoon! Come here and help me!!" Jay yelled and Sunghoon chuckled as he playfully rolled his eyes, "We aren't done" Sunghoon smirked before ruffling Riki's hair once more.

"Come back here!" Riki yelled as he pushed his body up and jumped on Sunghoon's back pulling the older boy down. Sunghoon yelped as he fell down on the sand. 

"Riki-ah! Spare me!" Sunghoon exclaimed laughter filled his voice as he looked at Riki. The younger pouted but nonetheless his fingers reached and tickled his neck. 

"Are both of you going to come eat!" Heeseung exclaimed looking at the two of the younger members. But the view of Riki trying to strangle Sunghoon but poorly failing was a cute site. 

🎗