𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 🎶 | 𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗚 × 𝗡𝗜-𝗞𝗜 |

Request from: @purpl3ed_k1o on A03

Riki sat gingerly on the edge of Heeseung's bed, his head spinning with dizziness and his stomach churning uneasily. The room swayed slightly around him, and he squeezed his eyes shut, willing the nausea to subside. He had ended up in Heeseung's room purely for the comfort of the soft sheets and plush pillows, not because of any deeper feelings he harbored for the older member of the group. 

At least, that's what he told himself.

The sound of the bedroom door clicking open snapped Riki out of his reverie, and he looked up to see Heeseung entering the room, concern etched on his features. He was dressed in a sleek black turtleneck and casual blue denim jeans, a stark contrast to Riki's disheveled appearance. Was Heeseung planning to go out? The thought made Riki's heart sink further into his queasy stomach.

"Riki-ah..." Heeseung's voice was soft with empathy as he approached, enveloping Riki in a comforting hug and gently rubbing circles on his back. Riki's breath caught in his throat as a shiver ran down his spine at the warmth of Heeseung's touch. He swallowed hard, trying to ignore the fluttering in his chest.

"A-are you going out?" Riki managed to stammer, his voice barely above a whisper. Heeseung simply hummed in response, his expression pensive. "Yeah, I need to talk to our manager," he replied, his gaze lingering on Riki's flushed face. "Let's hope your fever dies down soon, Aegi..."

Riki's heart sank even further at the reminder of their upcoming concert, "Fate Tour." He desperately hoped that his fever would relent before showtime, not wanting to let down his fellow members or disappoint their fans. But as he watched Heeseung exit the room, a sinking feeling settled in the pit of his stomach, the weight of uncertainty pressing down on him like a leaden blanket.

【🌷】