★𝓨𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 (𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭)★ | 𝗘𝗻𝗵𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘅 𝗻𝗶-𝗸𝗶 |

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹

requested by @lovinglyst on twt

✮:: omegaverse, fluff, strawberries, mention of heat & mention of sexual content and behaviour. 

💪🍓

—

To say Heeseung wasn't stressed with being a lie, he was quite litreally panicking as he sat inside the van as his hand recalled Riki for what seemed like the 100th time of the day, he swore the younger was trying to push his buttons. 

He's gonna hope for his own closure that Riki was at the dorm and sleeping not doing anything that could get him hurt. 

If Heeseung were to describe Riki in one word in would probably be 2 words instant of one because Riki was the exact same of a five year old child, destructive, a playful person that found it fun to tease them, playing pranks and cute.

The predicament he faced at the current moment was Riki just disappearing out of thin air. 

Okay, That was an overstretch.

He hadn't disappeared rather he just went 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 to dance, in HYBE, and really that wouldn't be a problem, they had a special album in a few days and Riki was probably just refreshing his memory on his AOTM dance that he had finished shooting a few days back. 

But. He was a fucking omega. 

Litreally from his calendar almost 9 days away from his heat. He was in fucking preheat. 

Heeseung knew, Jay knew, Jake knew and litreally all of them, Riki knows himself that he isn't allowed to leave anywhere around the 2 weeks around his preheat and heat, for both safety and maybe the very small and minuscule amount of jealousy. 

(This is a huge lie, Jay once almost threw a family sized package of meat on a guy who glared at Riki for accidentally bumping into him while they went grocery shopping; didn't help that the guy was an alpha.) 

Heeseung saw a test from the group chat; specifically one where Riki wasn't in it. It was normally filled with them either surprising Riki with gifts and they had to plan or it was them panicking over where the fuck Riki disappeared too. 

That was exactly what was happening when Heeseung opened his chat that was overfilled with almost 89 notifications.