𝓦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 ~ 🍵 | 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗼𝗻 × 𝗡𝗶-𝗸𝗶 |

— request from – @WONKILOVE on wattpad & @lillian trang on ao3 !! 

( 2 different ppl requested wonki, enemies to lovers!! So here <3) 

Listening to twice really helps ig🤭 

━━━━━ 🍵

"You dick!" 

Riki quickly sprinted away as he grabbed his phone and backpack which fell down during his run, "Get away Yang!" Riki exclaimed, running towards his bike that was parked outside the school. Then probably at a spring of luck, Riki saw at the corner of his eyes: Heeseung. 

Thank fucking lord.

"Hyung!" Riki exclaimed running towards the older man, practically sprinting to get away from Jungwon who was right behind him.

Riki quickly hid behind Heeseung's taller length to protect himself, "Rik-?" Heeseung inquired looking at the younger lad in confusion, "Hi hyung, do you mind just standing here..thank you!" Riki rambled as he pushed Heeseung in front of him.

"Riki..what did you d-" Heeseung was cut off once again as Riki ran away again, Heeseung then noticed Jungwon running from the far right. "Oh." Heeseung stated dumbfounded etched his face, "Where Jungwon?" Sunoo asked, coming from behind Riki, "Uh..you want to see him?" Riki mumbled looking at Sunoo who just nodded.

Well wonderful.