(s)he looks just like a dream...💭 | 𝗘𝗻𝗵𝗮 × 𝗻𝗶-𝗸𝗶 |

₊˚⊹♡

This fic is litreally pure fluff & kisses and Enhypen realizing how much they love their maknae - Nishimura Riki.  

- aera <3

୨୧

When Enhypen parted ways after their contract expired, it's 2027 and they've disbanded. Riki, was around 21 or 22, barely into adulthood.

The Enhypen crew gradually grew apart, but not for long.

Everyone stayed tight-knit, well, everyone except Riki.

Not that Riki was rude or impolite; he was just incredibly independent.

So, while the rest of the gang hung out at their place,

Jungwon stumbled upon a post that caught his eye.

"Oh my god..."

Jungwon exclaimed, his gaze fixed on his phone, piquing the others' curiosity.

"What's up?"

Jake inquired, taking a seat beside Jungwon, with the others following suit.

Jungwon shoved his phone in Jake's face.

"Why are you showing me a picture of 16-year-old Ni-ki?" Jake questioned, while the other members peered at Jungwon's phone.

"Why's his hair strawberry blonde?" Heeseung inquired, squinting at the screen.

Strawberry blonde?

"Why are you showing us this?" Jay inquired, snatching Jungwon's phone.

Sunghoon and Sunoo glanced at the phone, exchanging confused looks.

"Scroll up on the post," Jungwon instructed, fixing his gaze on the members.

"Eh? Why?" Heeseung questioned. Jungwon let out a sigh.

"Because that's not 16-year-old Ni-ki," Jungwon muttered, and Jay complied, scrolling up the post.

The picture was posted from an Instagram account.

The username: Nishimura.nk

It was Ni-ki's account.

The post was made almost 2 weeks ago.

Now, Enhypen had almost disbanded over 5 years ago.

Back in 2027, now it was 2032.

Almost 5 years had passed. They hadn't talked to Ni-ki in so long.

"T-That's Riki?" Sunghoon muttered, pointing at the picture on the phone.

Jungwon nodded.

"Yeah..." Jungwon muttered. Sunoo reached for the phone.

"He looks younger...how...how old is he now?" Sunoo inquired softly.

"27."