𝓕𝐚𝐤𝐞 🩸 | 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗼𝗼 × 𝗡𝗶-𝗸𝗶 |

Riki couldn't fathom why everyone adored Kim Sunoo.

He always put on an act, pretending to be sweet and cute. 

But Riki saw right through him. 

He knew that Sunoo was just faking it all. 

It frustrated Riki that no one believed him.

Riki was aware that Sunoo wasnt all innocent.

Why couldn't anyone else see it?

"Heeseung hyung! Are you blind?" Riki whined, slamming his locker shut.

Heeseung met Riki's glare with a sigh. "Riki-ah, Sunoo is the sweetest person," he muttered, giving the younger one a tired look.

"What's Riki going on about now?" Jake asked as he approached, with Sunghoon, Jay, and Jungwon following behind.

"Probably ranting about how Sunoo isn't as nice as everyone thinks," Jungwon chimed in as he joined the group.

"I still don't get why you doubt him being nice and sweet, Riki-ah," Jake said, casually draping his arm around Heeseung's shoulder.

"Because he isn't. There's something off about him," Riki mumbled, crossing his arms, his voice trailing off.

"You're just getting stuff in your head, Riki," Jay remarked, leaning against the lockers.

Riki rolled his eyes.

Getting stuff in his head?

Yeah, right. The only thing filling his head was the truth.

The others were oblivious to Sunoo's true attitude.