𝑷𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒐𝒏 🎀 | 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗼𝗻 × 𝗡𝗶-𝗸𝗶 |

Request from: tutuyanilas 

Enhypen comprised seven members, divided into a hyung line of four and a maknae line of three. Heeseung, Jay, Jake, and Sunghoon formed the hyung line, while Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki belonged to the maknae line.

Despite being part of the maknae line, Ni-ki didn't fit the typical youngest member archetype. Standing tall among the group, he possessed a mature visage instead of the expected cute baby-faced appearance, with only subtle traces of chubby cheeks.

When Ni-ki and Jungwon's relationship blossomed, it was met with immediate approval, charming fans with the adorable dynamic between the maknaes.

 While Jungwon and Sunoo were known for their endearing cuteness and playful demeanor, Ni-ki's had a very quiet and composed nature.

"Hey," Ni-ki greeted, momentarily pausing his game as he glanced up from his phone, noticing Jungwon's arrival with a shopping bag in hand. "What's up?" 

Grinning, Jungwon settled beside Ni-ki, offering the bag. "I got something for you!"

Ni-ki's curiosity piqued, his eyebrows arching in surprise. "For me?" he echoed, intrigued. What could Jungwon have bought for him?

With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Jungwon produced a pink crop top from the bag. Ni-ki's eyes widened at the sight, his expression a mix of disbelief and amusement. "Is that... for me?" he murmured, his gaze fixed on Jungwon's playful demeanor.

"Of course!" Jungwon beamed, setting down the shopping bags.

Visually, one might assume Jungwon played the submissive role in their relationship, drawn to cute items and pastel hues, while Ni-ki exuded dominance with his preference for dark clothing and mature appearance. But appearances could be deceiving.

That assumption couldn't be more wrong.

"Damn, you look stunning, Nishi," Jungwon murmured, his fingers tracing the curve of Ni-ki's waist exposed by the alluring crop top. Ni-ki's cheeks flushed crimson, his breath hitching as Jungwon's lips pressed against his neck.

"T-Thank you," Ni-ki stuttered, his voice barely audible over the pounding of his heart.

"You're so adorable, baby," Jungwon chuckled softly, planting a gentle kiss on Ni-ki's cheek, sending a rush of warmth through his body.

Jungwon's dominance in the relationship was palpable, and Ni-ki's unwavering obedience extended to him as well. 

Perhaps that's why Ni-ki didn't resist when Jungwon insisted on buying him more cute clothes, despite his cheeks heating up every time Jungwon complimented him.