𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 💋 | 𝗝𝗔𝗞𝗘 × 𝗡𝗜-𝗞𝗜 |

Request from: @i love ni-ki (Guest) on A03 

Riki and Jake were not just a cute bond among ENGENE; they were the epitome of friendship, their connection transcending the typical idol friendship. While all the members of Enhypen shared a strong bond, there was something special about Riki and Jake's relationship that set them apart.

From the outside, it was clear to everyone that Riki and Jake were close, but few knew just how deep their connection ran. They shared inside jokes, finished each other's sentences, and seemed to have an uncanny ability to understand each other without saying a word.

Among the members of Enhypen, it was an open secret that Jake harbored feelings for Riki. His adoration for the younger member was evident in the way he looked at him, the way he smiled when Riki entered the room, and the subtle touches that lingered just a little too long.

However, what surprised everyone was when Jake finally mustered the courage to confess his feelings to Riki. It was a momentous occasion, not just for them but for the entire group. The confession brought a new level of warmth and affection to their dynamic, solidifying their bond even further.

Despite the overwhelming support from their fellow members, Riki and Jake decided to keep their relationship a secret. They didn't want their personal lives to overshadow their careers, and they cherished the intimacy of their relationship being known only to them.

But even in the midst of keeping their romance under wraps, their connection remained as strong as ever. They continued to lean on each other for support, finding solace in each other's presence amidst the chaotic world of idol stardom.

As they navigated the ups and downs of their careers together, Riki and Jake's love only grew deeper, their bond serving as a source of strength and comfort in the face of adversity.

And so, while their romance may have been a secret to the world, the love they shared was evident in every smile, every touch, and every moment they spent together as they walked hand in hand through the journey of life and fame.

【🌹】

As Riki and Jake strolled through the mall, their faces obscured by masks, they decided to inject a little excitement into their mundane errand by playing a game in anticipation of Valentine's Day.

"Jakey-hyung! Let's play a game!" Riki's muffled voice came through his mask, his eyes twinkling mischievously behind his hair.

"Hmm. What game do you want to play, Ki?" Jake replied, his hand instinctively finding its place on Riki's waist, ensuring the younger member wouldn't dart off into the crowd.

"Valentine's Day is coming up. How about we see who can find the perfect gifts faster?" Riki suggested, a playful grin spreading across his face.

Jake chuckled, amused by Riki's competitive spirit. "Ah, you just want to bet on me again, don't you?"