𝓣𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 💝 | 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗼𝗻 × 𝗡𝗶-𝗸𝗶 |

⚠  𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛  ⚠જ⁀➴  profanity & implied sexual content !!

— Starting to put disclaimers in my oneshots !! 🍙

—————🍰

Yang Jungwon & Nishimura Riki. 

Two incredibly famous actors, they were rivals. No actually, enemies just plain enemies they fought over anything and everything, they simply just didn't like eachother. So their fandoms didn't like eachother. Weird, but it was just how it was.

"Jungwon!" Sunoo exclaimed as he walked over and wrapped his arms around Jungwon's shoulder as the younger kept walking, "God, can you stand still you bitch!" Sunoo teased as he pulled Jungwon's shoulder pushing him backwards, "Aish! What the fuck do you want hyung?" Jungwon remarked as he punched Sunoo's stomach, rolling his eyes as the older pouted and hit his head. 

"Yah! I'm older then you stupid!" Sunoo exclaimed and crossed his arms before speeding his walk catching up with Jungwon. "Whatever hyung, what do you want?" Jungwon asked as he emphasized the 'hyung' just teasing Sunoo at this point— for no reason but Jungwon likes teasing people. 

Weirdo.

Sunoo huffed at the obnoxious younger boy, "I was saying, that you have a new show." Jungwon pursed his lips before looking Sunoo, "and?" He questioned as he skipped his legs and walked away from Sunoo. "I swear to god Yang, I'm gonna murder you one day." Sunoo muttered under his breath as he ran towards Jungwon, trying to catch up with the younger.

"It's a gay love show!!" Sunoo exclaimed trying to get a reaction from the younger, "I've acted in BL's before, what's going to be so special?" Jungwon sighed as he looked at Sunoo who gave him a smirk. "Look who you co-star is" Jungwon raised an eyebrow before finally snatching the paper away from Sunoo. 

"Your fucking joking." Jungwon muttered as he stared at the script and by the time he looked up Sunoo had left, "That absolute fucker." Jungwon whispered as he took the script and folded it. 

Him and his managementis about to have a talk, who in their right mind let his co-star be Nishimura Fucking Riki!?

—————🍰

"You're shitting me right?" Riki mumbled as he stared at his script, there was no way he was going to act side by side to Yang Jungwon, hell how was he going to play his fucking love interest!? "Why?" Heeseung inquired as he walked over to Riki, he grabbed the Script from Riki's hand. Heeseung's lips turned to the shape, 'O' as he stared at the script. 

"Yang Jungwon?" 

Riki nodded before slumping down on the couch, "What's wrong with him?" Heeseung asked as he sat down next to Riki still holding his script. "He's an asshole, screw that, he's a absolute fucker." Riki huffed as he snatched the script from Heeseung's hand and got up.