𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗤𝗨𝗜 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬

SIDDIQUI FAMILY 🤌

Grandfather Of Aziz , Fahad Siddiqui, Is A Calm And Sweet Person Who Has Achieved Great Success With The Siddiqui Empire Through Hard Work.
Grandmother, Zehra Siddiqui, Is Down-To-Earth And Loves Her Husband And The Entire Family.

FIRST SON OF FAHAD SIDDIQUI AND FATHER OF AZIZ .
Faraz Fahad Siddiqui, Is Modern-Minded And Calm, And He Works In The Family Business And Also Has Some Involvement In The Mafia World.
HIS WIFE AND MOTHER OF AZIZ.
Roohi Faraz Siddiqui, Loves The Whole Family And Is The Principal Of The Best School.
Aziz Have A Sister Named Anabiya, And She Is Following In The Footsteps Of Her Aunt Zoya By Working As An Intern At Her Fashion Design Company

Second Son Of FAHAD SIDDIQUI And Uncle Of Aziz Sultan Fahad Siddiqui Is A Chill Person Who Works In Siddiqui Enterprises And Also Helps His Brother In The Mafia World.
HIS WIFE AND AUNT OF AZIZ ,Zoya Sultan Siddiqui Is A Jolly And Sweet Fashion Designer Who Loves Her Husband And His Family.
They Have A Son Named Ahmed, Who Works As The Coo In Siddiqui Enterprises. He Is Very Close To His Brother Aziz .

Saima Junaid Shaikh, Only Of The Daughters Of Fahad Siddiqui, Is Married To Junaid Shaikh A Businessman And Partners With Siddiqui'S And They Have A Daughter Named Mahek Shaikh, Works As An Intern Doctor In A Hospital

____________________________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND INVESTING YOUR TIME , IM GRATEFUL OF YOU ALL .
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT .
Do Share your review

Please Vote , Support And Comment On My Story If You Like It.

Do Follow Me On Instagram For Upcoming Updates And Spoilers .
IG - authorseraa

THANK YOU YOUR AUTOR , SERAA🤍

THANK YOU
YOUR AUTOR ,
SERAA🤍.