𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳

𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟,
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑠 𝑑𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒.
𝐴 𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑠𝑠, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠,
𝐴 ℎ𝑎𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑟𝑒ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠.
-𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙

                  𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟,           𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑠 𝑑𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒.             𝐴 𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑠𝑠, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑛𝑑�...

So, after giving advice to 𝑫𝒓. 𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚, I sat in my car and received a text from an unknown number. The message said:

𝑈𝑁𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊𝑁
"𝐃𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲,𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐢."

Who on earth would have the audacity to send such a message? I took a moment to calm myself down and then forwarded the number to Hamza. He knows what to do in situations like this.

After that, I went to the office for my important meetings with new investors, but guess what? Our main presentation pen drive was mysteriously lost. It's becoming clear that someone is deliberately trying to mess with me. Whoever they are, they've got some nerve!

Well well, turns out I'm smarter than everyone thought! I had already saved the presentation to my personal pen drive, which saved me from today's potential embarrassment. And guess what? I sealed the deal for the diamonds!

As soon as the meeting ended, I walked into my cabin and started going through all the paperwork. That's when I heard a knock on the door. I said, "𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻," and the door opened to reveal Hamza with a frustrated expression on his face.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱?" I asked him, setting aside the files. "𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲, 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗜𝗣 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿," he said angrily, holding his face.

"𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘁. 𝗪𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻," I replied, and he nodded, trying to relax his brain. Then he asked, "𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿?"