𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗛 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦

Grandfather Of Seher

DR: Saad Shah . He loves his family. He is very generous person. He is an inspiration for other doctors . One of the most popular and top cardiologists in India helps a lot of people. He is a very down-to-earth person.

Grandmother Of Seher

Ayesha Shah used to be the head chef at Taj Hotel. Now, her life revolves around her family, especially her granddaughter Seher. She loves Seher as if she is her own daughter.

Father of Seher
Ali Saad Shah

Ali Saad Shah is one of the richest businessmen in India. He's fully focused on his business and prioritizes money above everything else. he manipulated his wife to prioritize her business over their own daughter. He never spent time with Seher and often ignored her. he only pretended to be a perfect father for social appearances, rather than actually engaging with her.

Mother of Seher
Seerat Shah

Seerat Shah the mother of Seher, is a businesswoman who is always busy in her business world. When seher was born , she thought that she wouldn't have enough time to grow her business and abandoned her own daughter. As a result, she didn't spend much time with her. Plus Ali her husband manipulated her so much that she never cared for seher

FRIENDS

FRIENDS OF AZIZ

His first best friend . Hamza Shaikh
He is his right hand . He always with him . They met in college days and since then their friendship became stronger by each day. Hamza is an incredibly talented artist. he owns an art gallery. Having a space to showcase his unique art must be such an incredible accomplishment for him.

HIS second best friend
Zahid Khan
He is a Ceo of Khan industries . He has his own clothing brand. His clothing brand is one of the known brands in India. He's a very disciplined person. They also met in college days and with further business contracts, their friendship became more stronger.

The three are a trio inseparable

His third best friend
Is a girl who is none other than hamza's big sister,
Rida shaikh
She is a fashion designer . she works at Aziz's aunt fashion company. She is always been there for Aziz as a big sister. She considered Aziz as her family and friend. She has seen his heartbreak because of which she became very protective of him. but she doesn't know the dark side, the mafia world of Aziz.

Last, but not the least one of the close friend of Aziz
Aditya Yadav
He is an actor. they met through A promoting photo shoot of Siddiqui Enterprises . both are very close as he knows about Mafia work of Aziz.

FRIENDS OF SEHER
First friend of seher
Her guy best friend
Shayan Qureshi,

he is a doctor, specifically a dermatologist. He has always been there for her since their school days. They went to the same medical university and now work at the same hospital. He knows all of her secrets. They have a platonic friendship.

Her second best friend
Aiza Baig
She is a manager at Khan Clothing Brand. she's been working there for more than 1.5 years. They both met in their college days and that's when friendship started. She knows how seher's parents treat her . Thats why she tries to give all the love she can to seher . So that she doesn't feel alone .

Her third new best friend
Mahek Shaikh
They both met a month ago at Hospital since then they became very close . Both mostly spend alot time with each other . she is an intern in the hospital. Also she is cousin sister of Aziz .

Last Friend of seher
Atharva Shrivastav
He is an hacker . He works for IT B company. They both met at her father's business party . As they both share similar interest of books they became very close friends

THATS ALL
IF ANY MORE CHARACTERS WILL BE INTRODUCED, I WILL UPLOAD THE INTRODUCTION PART AS PER UPCOMING CHAPTERS

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND FOR INVESTING YOUR TIME . IM VERY GRATEFUL OF YOU ALL .

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

IF THERE IS ANY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE IM SORRY AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE IT IS, I WILL MAKE SURE TO CORRECT IT.

Do Share your review

Please Vote , Support And Comment On My Story If You Like It.

Do Follow Me On Instagram For Upcoming Updates And Spoilers .
IG - authorseraa

THANK YOU YOUR AUTHOR ,SERAA🤍

THANK YOU
YOUR AUTHOR ,
SERAA🤍