𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟲 (sᴘʏɪɴɢ)

ᴛᴇʀᴇ sᴀᴀᴍᴀɴᴇ ᴀᴀ ᴊᴀɴᴇ sᴇ ʏᴇ ᴅɪʟ ᴍᴇʀᴀ ᴅʜᴀᴅᴋᴀᴀ ʜᴀɪ
            ʏᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀᴛɪ ɴᴀʜɪɴ ʜᴀɪ ᴛᴇʀɪ, ǫᴜsᴜʀ ɴᴀᴢᴀʀ ᴋᴀ ʜᴀɪ
     ᴊɪs ʙᴀᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴀ ᴛᴜᴊʜ ᴋᴏ ᴅᴀʀ ʜᴀɪ ᴠᴏ ᴋᴀʀ ᴋᴇ ᴅɪᴋʜᴀᴀ ᴅᴏᴏɴɢᴀ

        ᴛᴇʀᴇ sᴀᴀᴍᴀɴᴇ ᴀᴀ ᴊᴀɴᴇ sᴇ ʏᴇ ᴅɪʟ ᴍᴇʀᴀ ᴅʜᴀᴅᴋᴀᴀ ʜᴀɪ            ʏᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀᴛɪ ɴᴀʜɪɴ ʜᴀɪ ᴛᴇʀɪ, ǫᴜsᴜʀ ɴᴀᴢᴀʀ ᴋᴀ ʜᴀɪ     ᴊɪs ʙᴀᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴀ ᴛᴜᴊʜ ᴋᴏ ᴅᴀʀ ʜᴀɪ ᴠᴏ ᴋᴀʀ ᴋᴇ ᴅɪᴋʜᴀᴀ ᴅᴏᴏɴɢᴀ

It's been three days since my last encounter with Aziz. He thinks I'm scared of him, but he's wrong.

I'm not scared. I'll keep searching until I find something against him.

Something that will bring his empire crashing down. Aziz Siddiqui might be powerful, but he isn't invincible. I'll prove it.

I spent the past few days acting as if I'd given up, hoping to lull Aziz into a false sense of security.

Reason: I think he is keeping an eye on me through his guys.

After that party, the next morning, I noticed a car parked near my house in the morning, but it disappeared after a few minutes.

Then, at night, the same car was there again.

So maybe he's keeping an eye on me. Ughhh.

I wanted him to think I'd retreated, that I was too afraid to continue my search. But I hadn't stopped. I never stopped.

Every moment I could, I was sifting through files, checking my phone for any leads, and observing the comings and goings around the estate.

He has such clean image.

I had to be careful, though, Aziz had eyes everywhere.

But I couldn't afford distractions now. I had to stay focused. I had to find a way to bring down Aziz Siddiqui.

She's been quiet for the past three days

She's been quiet for the past three days. Seher hasn't caused any problems, and that's strange. I keep checking on her through the cameras, trying to understand what's going on in her head.

I've noticed that she's very fond of nature. She loves flowers; her room is filled with them.

Two days ago, I saw her arranging pots of flowers while she cleaned her room. She seemed almost peaceful.