~32~ "Anger."

~Michael~ (TW: Abuse.)
Watching my father act so- "charismatic" and friendly only when everybody else was around drove me fucking crazy, I could literally kill him right now. How can this be the same man who once threw a fucking wine bottle at my stomach when I was 14? How can that same man be now talking to my mate like they're old friends? It pissed me off so much, I wanted to just grab Noah and drag him out of the room.

I felt like I was going insane, like every memory I had of him hurting me throughout my childhood was suddenly fuzzy. Did I just imagine everything? Maybe it wasn't actually as bad as I thought?

Although it did make me realize something, as long as other people were around, William wouldn't do shit to me. It's a 'get out of jail free' card I never realized I had. At least it would help me calm my nerves, I was completely fine as long as even one other person was in the room. 

I leaned against the wall in the living room beside Noah as he awkwardly had his hands in his pockets, listening to my father bitch about work, god it was boring. I yawned and laid my head on Noah's arm. I've gotten like no sleep lately, I keep waking up with nightmares about all sorts of random shit, not to mention a fuck ton of pregnancy pains, I'm in my last trimester and it sucks.

I just want to lay in bed with my mate and sleep until the baby comes, unfortunately responsibilities are a thing I guess. "I tried many times to get Michael to help me in the shop— he was always whining about it." William laughed, god he's so petty about it.

"Except when you sent him out to get supplies at 11pm and completely alone." Noah glared as a protective instinct came over him.

"Oh?" William tilted his head at me, clearly pissed off that I told Noah any of the shit he's done to me. I stood my ground somehow, "You asked at least once a week and I froze my ass off and put my life in danger just to get you like- a fricken wrench or whatever you needed so badly." I huffed, crossing my arms and looking away.

"Michael. I wanna talk to you." William looked down at me, a look in his eyes of annoyance like he could murder me.

"I- fuck. Fine.." I groaned, letting him grab my wrist and pull me down the hallway until we were alone.

"You spoiled piece of shit!" He immediately slapped me with a hard force that dropped me to my knees with a yelp. "After fucking everything your mother and I gave you, you have the audacity to complain for some fucking pity!?" He screamed.

He suddenly kicked me right in the stomach. "I can't believe you're my child. Fucking hell." He spat at me, I felt my breath quicken, a rush of anger completely overtook me, the thought that he hurt my baby made me want to kill him, I just might. I stood up and pounced on him, throwing him to the ground, just as I was about to fucking punch him in the face I swear to god- someone grabbed me and held me back from him.

"Michael— calm down-" Noah picked me up, forcing me away as I kicked and screamed at my father. I was completely blind with instinctive rage.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you! I swear to god if you ever hurt my baby!" I tried to break out of Noah's arms as he lifted me off the ground in an attempt to calm me even a bit, it did not work. William scrambled to stand up, breathing heavily and dusting himself off with a glare.

"Let go! I'm gonna kill him—!" I squirmed, growling best I could, although it came out as more of a whimper. "Get out of my house and leave my family alone!" I yelled.

William scoffed, "Fine. Fuck you." He walked away to the room he was staying in.

Noah finally placed me down and I gritted my teeth, "Fucking hell." I ran my hands through my hair with stress, "I swear I was gonna fucking rip his head off.." I turned around and laid my head on his chest, my eyes welling up with tears.