Prologue

A/N: First of all, thanks to everyone who has bothered to click on the story. And about uploads, I don't know but I will try at least a chapter a week.

POV- 1st

     I was called to the council meeting by my master, Mace Windu. This could be good or bad, who knows. When I entered, I seen the council. The ones who everyone respected most were "Grand Master Yoda" and my master "Mace Windu".

Y/N: "You called for me master?" I ask Master Windu.

Mace Windu: "That's right padawan, Master Yoda and I have a mission for you."

Y/N: "Really? What type of mission?"

Yoda: "Danger there will be, ready you must be." The grand master states in his strange way of speaking . "Join Master Qui-Gon you will, along with young Kenobi."

Mace Windu: "You will accompany them to negotiate for peace."

Y/N: "When will I leave?"

Mace Windu: "In a couple minutes, does that work for you?"

Y/N: "Of course master, I already have my lightsabers."

Yoda: "Go you must, leave soon the ship will."

Y/N: "I won't let you down masters." I go to leave but my master calls for me.

Mace Windu: "Oh padawan, how about you wait until Qui-Gon tells you to fight if things get bad. I don't want a repeat of our last mission." He says in a tone that a farther would say to a son.

Y/N: I smile "I'm pretty sure you started that fight. You always told me to 'Strike first'." I say before leaving fully.

Mace Windu: Calls for me "Padawan! Padawan! Y/N!" He hears chuckles coming from his side, he turns to Yoda.

Yoda: "Excited Y/N is, stop him you can't."

Mace Windu: "Still. That kid is gonna kill me one of these days."

Yoda: "In a duel perhaps, good as you he is. Better he will become." Yoda turns to where I went. "Strong in the force he is, one of the best."

A/N: That's the prologue, next chapter will be the beginning of Phantom Menace.

P.S. Did you hear there will be a Mace Windu show, he looks sick. And the Madalorian will be in it!?

 And the Madalorian will be in it!?