Reveals and Fights

INT TEMPLE OF THE JEDI - Y/N's CHAMBERS - Night

Y/N was trying to fix his lightsaber... well not trying, succeeding. He scraped the old parts and used different ones, all from his planet. It looked good.

A/N: This is what I'll use

A/N: This is what I'll use. It's still purple, I hope you like it. It's still cross guard.

Y/N thought it was great, Zero scanned it. Once he finished, he beeped happily.

Y/N: "You like it, bud? I'm glad." He stands and clips his lightsaber to his belt. "Let's find the others."

EXT CORUSCANT - SENATE LANDING PLATFORM - NIGHT

QUI-GON, OBI-WAN, and Anakin stand on the landing platform outside the ship. ARTOO whistles a happy tune. The wind whips at Anakin as he listens to the Jedi.

OBI-WAN: "It is not disrespect, Master, it is the truth."

QUI-GON: "From your point of view...."

OBI-WAN: "The boy is dangerous... they all sense it. Why can't you?"

QUI-GON: "His fate is uncertain, he's not dangerous. The Council will decide Anakin's future... that should be enough for you. Now get on board!"

OBI-WAN reluctantly boards the Naboo spacecraft. QUI-GON goes over to Anakin who is standing next to ARTOO.

Anakin: "Master Qui-Gon, sir, I don't want to be a problem."

QUI-GON: "You won't be, Ani... I'm not allowed to train you, so I want you to watch me and be mindful..."

ARTOO turns and rolls over to the edge of the platform watching the trafic.

QUI-GON: "Always remember, your focus determines your reality. Stay close to me and you will be safe."

Anakin: "Master, sir... I heard Yoda talking about midi-chlorians. I've been wondering, what are midi-chlorians?"

QUI-GON: "Midi-chlorians are a microcopic lifeform that reside within all living cells."

Anakin: "They live inside of me?"

QUI-GON: "In your cells, yes... and we are symbionts with them."

Anakin: "Symbionts?"

QUI-GON: "Life forms living together for mutual advantage. Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you will hear them speaking to you."

Anakin: "I don't understand."

QUI-GON: "With time and training, Ani... you will... you will."

Two taxis pull up, and Captain Panaka, Queen Amidala, and her Handmaidens stop before the Jedi.