The mountain and past

A/N: This is gonna be more first person while the chapters I used the transcript for are mostly third person. It's shorter than other chapters, the main stuff is less than 2000 words.

Y/N: I was climbing the mountain. "Should I have used gear? Yes. Should I have had Zero? Yes. Should I have this stupid helmet on? No!"

I gripped every rock, stepped on the same ones.

I was breathing heavy under the helmet, I needed to get used to it.

-FLASHBACK-

A whack is heard.

Father: "Stupid kid. Get back to work until the moon is high!"

Y/N: "Yes, sir." I stand up, a bright red mark on my cheek.

I go back out to the fields.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: I grunt as stick a farming hoe into the ground. I was sweating; my back, arms and hands hurt. I look up at the sky, the moon about two hours from its peak. "Can you go up faster?"

Another voice is heard, a more robotic one.

HC: "Hello, young master. Do you require any assistance?" The family droid asks.

Y/N: I look at him. "No, I'm supposed to do this myself."

HC: "You know I can get you out of it. My back won't hurt either." His chest compartment opens, and he hands me a small tray with a glass of water, slices of meat, and bowl of stew. "I won't be hungry either. Eat."

Y/N: I look at him, I don't want to seem needy but I take it and sit on a nearby rock. I eat quickly and down the water. I look up at the droid. "Don't you have to go into town?"

HC: Continues working. "Correct. I might need assistance, care to help? It will beat farming."

Y/N: Nods. "Yeah sure. Lead the way."

HC finishes up. We walk towards the fence perimeter. The droid presses a finger on the strange metal object on my wrist. It beeps.

HC: "The bomb's disabled, we can go now."

A bomb was put into my arm, so I didn't try to run away. Crazy, yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in town. HC went to the crop section of the market, getting seeds and some fruits and vegetables, he'd get meat after. I was getting some more tools and parts.

Y/N: I was talking with a scrap seller. "You don't have the part?"

Seller: "Sorry, kid. No. There might be a place you could find it."

Y/N: "The old lady down in the crater?"

Seller: "Maybe. But a guarantee is the black market. Go down the street and through the alley with the fallen sign next to it. Hide any valuables in your boot too."

Y/N: "Thanks for the advice." I walk towards the alley. I tuck my necklace into my boot.

A/N: Y/N's crossguard lightsaber hilt is the Hunter lightsaber from Jedi Survivor. And it has some tooth thing as the bottom, the tooth is a necklace currently.

I walk in the black market and... nothing crazy. I mean people in cloaks and more skinny and creepy. I was skinny but it looked like these people were skeletons with a tiny bit of skin.

Y/N: I walk past a stand.

Merchant: "Heya stranger, what're ya buying?"

Y/N: I go back to him. "Uh... do you have a small part, it's like a spark plug but wider."