Chapter 14: Solving a Mystery!

(Y/N) PoV

I was currently standing outside in a nearby forest, I was wearing my training Uniform as I took a few deep breaths in and out as I calmed my body.

"Release. 20%"

Suddenly everything was heightened, my senses, my speed, reflexes, strength. All of it. I looked back at my little sister who held a stop watch in her hand as she clicked it to start the timer I vanished in a powerful gust of wind, teal like fire forming around me as a form of Aura. I raced through the forest using trees to propel myself forward. Doing a kick hear and there as I narrowly dodged a bat swinging at me. I gripped the bat and sung around as I landed on the robot that swung it and thrusted it into the nearby boulder with my feet. I could feel air behind me feeling tenser as I quickly grabbed a branch above me and swung to dodge a paintball that was fired at me

"Cheeky AI!"

"Shishishi~ Watch where you're going (Y/N)~" I heard Mai say. "I could have shot you~"

I sighed as I leaped toward the robot and grabbed the gun and ripped it off. I threw it at another rushing towards me as I jumped up and dodged the scrap flying at me. I took off at a faster pace as I ampted up my power.

"40%!"

"Getting serious are we~ Well let me RETURN THE FAVOR!"

I watched ahead of the trees as I saw multiple, around 200 red dots light up. Gritting my teeth as I took off right at them.

"Fuck it! WE BALLIN'!"

I grabbed a bot that tried to head but me as I dribbled it on oncoming ones. I used one to propel myself high up as I launched the bot I was dribbling at a stack of them. creating a massive domino effect.

"50 down. . . . . . . 150 to gooooooooooooFUCK YOURSELF MAI!" I groaned as I focused my aura into my fist as I landed on the ground and spin kicked one into another. He rushed towards the others but felt his heart pulsate. He dropped to the ground as the drone's stopped in their tracks.

"Time's up I guess. You've lasted about 20 minutes longer than normal. Your improving at a rapid rate."

I looked and saw Kaiya walking into the clearing with a smile and a towel in hand. I gratefully accepted as I wiped the sweat off my face and drank some water. She helped me up as we walked back home. Mai in her "P.I.X.I.E" form flying behind us as we had our headsets on.

"Your not done yet are you tho?"

"Hehe, nope! I need to figure out the meaning behind that crystal. My last meditation session I learned how to get into that realm, but I wasn't able to move. I'm going to try and figure out what's the deal with it."

"I hope you mean after lunch of course. Come on. It's your turn to cook today and I invited some guests over."

"Oh? Wait. . . ."

"Yep!"

"Nooo Why THEM!"

"Cause they're our friends? Plus only Itsuki's seen the house. What if my future sister in law is one of them!"