Chapter 23: I Choose.... [Finale!]

Y/N PoV

I leaned up in my bed, I checked my phone. I slept for nearly an entire day. The bonfire had already started as well. I looked to my side and noticed Kaiya sleeping beside me, I smiled and pat her head. I looked out the window and smiled, I saw Tim and Miku dancing away while holding eachother's hand. Jin and Ichika swapping spit near a tree. Even Uesugi struggling to dance with Yotsuba guiding him and holding his hand through out the dance, both figuratively and litterally. Then I blushed when I saw Itsuki and Nino side by side seemingly a little sad. 

"Me." I commanded as my clone appeared.

"Yes me?"

"Will you bring them here?"

"Right away me."

"Thank You me."

I swear I had an aneurism just then. Not long after the clone appeared through the shadow portal as Nino and Itsuki raised out as well.

"That was weird." Nino stated blinking twice as Itsuki nodded. The other me moved Kaiya to her bed as the two sat down beside me, Nino to my right and Itsuki to my left. 

"I'm sorry I can't dance, I'm still exhausted from my powers awakening."

"It's alright (N/N). We understand, Nino couldn't ski today due to hers awakening as well."

"Itsuki!"

(Y/N) chuckled as he held both their hands. 

"I-I think I've made up my mind. . . "

They looked at me confused but soon realized what I meant.

"I Choose. . ."

Timeskip: 5 Years

Kaiya was in awe at the reception area, it was a beautiful cherry forest with a gold and white arch way. Rows of chairs lined the isle as she ran to the cabin up the hill. When she entered she noticed 5 wedding dresses handing on a rack. She giggled as she ran to the groom's room. She was about to graduate college as she majored in BioMechanics, unlike her brother, she only had one degree. 

"Of course he's asleep. Geez." She giggled, having open the door and seeing her sleeping brother on the couch with a book on his face, specifically Oshi No Ko volume 3. 

(Currently reading it, hella good Manga. Got the Quintuplet Box set that I'll use for my next Quint only book.)

She placed the ring on the table beside him as she left. After a few hours everyone was ready for the ceremony. With (Y/N) standing at the end of the isle, Tim as his best man with Jin and Xavier, who was Tayls' Husband, as his groomsmen. He watched as a beautiful girl walked down the isle in a white dress, a vail on her head as she stoop to his right. Then another girl came down, looking the exact same. However, Their dresses were slightly different, on the first girl, slight butterfly patterns, on the second, slight star patterns. 

The priest did his thing and as he raised their covers he saw their identical peircing blue eyes. He remembered back to what he told them that day, they were bound by fate. 

"I Choose. . . Both of You" Said both Old and Young (Y/N) as they kissed in the past and present. He walked arm in arm with the two as they made their way down the isle and two the reception dinner, now happily married to the two he promised his life too.

Okay..... That's a wrap, for now anyway. IDK if I wanna continue this jsut yet, If I do. Should I make Y/N like a hunter due to Zaphkiel's power needing time? Or should I have him barely use it? Either way. His personality will def change in season 2.