Chapter 18: Encounter!

Y/N PoV

It's been a few days since the mid-terms, during that time I was told Tim was invited to the quint's apartment and was incapacitated due to Miku's croquettes, Uesugi apparently invaded Nino's room but that was resolved. As of right now I'm heading to the library as everyone for once had been gathered in the library for studying. As I neared closer I heard a voice I would never hear again.

"So (Y/N) is your tutor huh? Small world, we used to be friends when we were little~"

"Really what was he like!" I heard Yotsuba exclaim. 

"He was fearless~" 

"Really? No wonder he's known as Guardian then." Miku said, slightly impressed. 

"Guardian huh. I see...."

"So you're planning to transfer here right? We could show you around later if you want." Ichika said. 

"I would like that~."

"No it can't be. NOT HERE!" I thought as I sprinted to the door and when I slammed it open, I saw him. A man slightly taller than myself, he was lean and had shaggy mullet like dirty grey hair. His eye was red and he had a black glove on his right arm while a black eyepatch on his right eye. 

"VEGA!!!!!!" I screamed, the librarian went to scold me but was shot down with one look at my eyes. I stormed over to him as I gripped his shirts collar.

"Heh, good to see you too (Y/N)~." He said in a taunting manner. I lowered him as I stared him down, moving inbetween him and the quints. We stared eachother down, the tension in the room was unbearable. 

"What are you doing here, Vega." I said, I clearly had venom in my voice but I didn't care. He needed to be gone. 

"Simple, I'm interested in this school. And we get to have our little. . . Reunion~." He said, he was planning something. 

"You had you're Reunion. Now leave, if I see you near them, my sister, or any of my friends. . . I will finish what I started." I said, glancing at his covered arm. 

"Alright Alright, I get it. I'll leave. See you around, Partner~." I sensed the venom coming from him. I watched him leave as I sighed and my legs gave out. During that interaction, I gauged his power, and what I felt. . . instilled the fear of god in me. 

" (Y/N), what was that?" Ichika said.

"Yeah, You just kinda snapped Darling." Nino said, somewhat stunned.

I turned to them was a look of fear in my eyes. Itsuki instantly got up to help me into a chair as Nino did the same. 

"(N/N), was that. . ." Itsuki whispered.

"Yeah. . . It's him." I responded. 

She seemed to go pale. I returned my focus to the group as they seemed confused. "You all need to stay away from him. He is bad news and my actions are more than justified, I will tell you all eventually. But right now. Stay. Away. From. VEGA MORNINGSTAR." I said, drilling the last bit into their skulls. They seemed skeptic but the glare I gave off, should have scared them enough.