✵𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒪𝒩ℰ: 𝒜 𝒲ℰ𝒟𝒟ℐ𝒩𝒢 𝒯𝒪 ℛℰℳℰℳℬℰℛ✵

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

Teacups sat on the table, full of water that was pouring out of the sky. A sheet music on music also lay on the table, soaking wet from the rain, so there was no use in it. The heavy rain poured down on Port Royal, soaking everyone that had come for the special event that was to take place today.

Elizabeth sat on one of the many chairs, the rain pouring down on her as she sat, gripping the bouquet of white orchids in her hands as a group of soldiers came up behind her. Will was in manacles, being escorted by red coats.

Elizabeth immediately dropped her bouquet of flowers and rushed towards him. "Will! Why is this happening?"

"I don't know." He replied honestly. He then took in her appearance and smiled ever so slightly. "You look beautiful." He told her.

A smile appeared on Elizabeth's face at his compliment, seeming to go a bit shy. "I think it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding."

"Move! Let me through!" Governor Swann demanded as he pushed through the small crowd of soldiers. But they crossed their long axes to bar Governor Swann from entering. "How dare you! Stand you men down at once. Do you hear me?!" He snapped.

The man in charge finally turned and faced them. He was a short man with a white wig with curls, a black uniform and a large hat on his head.

"Governor Weatherby Swann, it's been far too long." The short man greeted.

Governor Swann had a shocked and surprised expression on his face as he stared at the man before him. "Cutler Beckett?"

"It's Lord now, actually." Lord Cutler Beckett corrected.

The soldiers uncrossed their long axes, allowing Governor Swann through.

"Lord or not, you have no reason and no authority to arrest this man." Governor Swann argued, referring to Will.

"In fact, I do." Beckett replied smugly. "Mister Mercer!"

The man standing next to him that had dark hair that was slicked back into a ponytail, a hat on his head, and a craggy face opened up a book that contained several papers.

"The warrant for the arrest of on William Turner." Beckett handed the warrant of Will's arrest over to Governor Swann, giving him proof that he had every right to arrest Will.

Governor Swann stared down at the piece of paper he held in his hands and his face contorted into shock and disbelief. "This warrant is for Elizabeth Swann."