✵𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒯ℋℛℰℰ: 𝒮ℰ𝒜ℛ𝒞ℋℐ𝒩𝒢✵

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

Will and Governor Swann rapidly descended down the stone steps into the prison.

"You can't be in here." The guard at the bottom of the steps holding a gun with a bayonette on the end spoke up

"I think you'll find he can." Governor Swann replied.

"Mister Swann..."

"Governor Swann still." Governor corrected. "You think I wear this wig to keep my head warm?"

"Jack's compass. What does Beckett want with that?" Elizabeth asked after Will had finished explaining the deal between him and Beckett.

"Does it matter?" He questioned. "I'm to find Jack and convince him to return to Port Royal. In exchange, the charges against us and (Y/N) will be dropped." Will explained.

"No." Governor Swann interrupted. "We must find our own avenue to secure your freedom."

"Is that lack of faith in Jack, or in me?" Will asked with a slight glare of the eyes.

"The fact that you would risk your life to save Sparrow's does not mean he would do the same for anyone else." Governor Swann argued. "Now, where's that dog with the keys?"

"There's one person Jack would sacrifice his life for." Elizabeth stated.

"And who might that be?" Will turned back to her.

"(Y/N)."

"(Y/N)?" Will furrowed his brows.

"The two of them are really good friends. And Jack seems to like her as much as he seems to like himself. If he knew her life is at stake, it might make him more inclined to help you." Elizabeth reasoned.

Will looked down in thought before nodding in response.

"Where will you find him?"

"Tortuga." Will looked back up at her. "I'll start there, and I won't stop searching 'til I find him. And then I intend to return here, to marry you." Will promised.

"Properly?" Elizabeth slightly giggled.

"Eagerly, if you'll still have me."

"If it weren't for these bars, I'd have you already."

The two were interrupted when Governor Swann accidentally knocked a candleholder off the wall. He looked down at the object in his hands before awkwardly tossing it aside, onto the floor.

"I'll wait for you." Elizabeth whispered.

"Keep a weather eye on the horizon." Will whispered back, before standing up and quickly exiting the prison, intending to find the one and only, Captain Jack Sparrow.

-🏴‍☠️-

"Captain Jack Sparrow?" A weathered sailor scoffed. "Owes me four doubloons. Heard he was dead."