✵𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒩ℐ𝒩ℰ: 𝒞𝒪𝒩ℱℰ𝒮𝒮ℐ𝒪𝒩𝒮✵

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

"Beckett!" Gibbs exclaimed.

"Yes, they're signed, Lord Cutler Beckett of the East India Trading Company." Elizabeth showed Jack the letters.

"Blah!" Jack uttered in disgust, sticking his tongue out.

"Will was working for Beckett, and never said a word." Gibbs mumbled.

"Of course." (Y/N) shook her head.

"He wants the chest." Jack realised.

"Yes, he did say something about a chest." Elizabeth confirmed.

"If the company controls the chest, doesn't that mean they'll control the seas?" (Y/N) asked.

"A truly discomforting notion, love." Jack replied.

"And bad." Gibbs added. "Bad for every mother's son what call himself a pirate. I think there's a bit more speed to be coaxed from these sails. Brace the foreyard!" Gibbs raced off.

Jack then turned to Elizabeth. "Might I inquire as to how you came by these?"

"Persuasion." Elizabeth replied.

"Friendly?" Jack questioned.

"Decidedly not."

"Will strikes a deal for these and upholds it with honor. Yet you're the one standing here with the prize. Full pardon, commission as a privateer on behalf of England and the East India Trading Company. As if I could be bought for such a low price." Jack tucked the letters into his coat and began walking away.

"Jack, the letters, give them back." Elizabeth demanded.

"No." He replied casually.

(Y/N) sighed in annoyance. "Jack, for God's sake, give them back to her."

"No. Persuade me."

(Y/N) came up to him and placed her mouth near his ear. "You do know I can probably handle a sword better than you can, right?"

Jack turned to face her. "As I said... persuade me." He whispered, his eyes on her lips.

(Y/N's) eye twitch with irritation. "You're ridiculous."

"And you're sexy when you're angry." Jack retorted.

(Y/N's) eyes widened in surprise. She was not expecting that at all. She opened her mouth to say something, but when nothing came out she shut it again, too off guard to think straight. So she just huffed and walked away from him.

Elizabeth followed after her, as Jack watched them leave, stifling a grunt.

-🏴‍☠️-

(Y/N) leaned against the railing of the ship and took in a deep breath to try and calm herself down. Jack could really irritate her some times.

Elizabeth came up to her. "What was that?