✵𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ ℱ𝒪𝒰ℛ: ℰ𝒮𝒞𝒜𝒫ℐ𝒮ℳ✵

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

The tribe were all banging their drums and dancing in some sort of celebration. Two of the tribes people came up to Jack and placed a necklace with human toes on it around his neck.

"Thank you." Jack thanked them awkwardly as they turned and left.

(Y/N) who was still sitting on Jack's lap wrinkled her nose and grimaced at the necklace that was around Jack's neck.

"That's repulsion." She mumbled in disgust.

Jack glanced down at the necklace and grabbed one of the big toes on it and went to put it in his mouth, but (Y/N) grabbed his hand and stopped him just in time before he could.

"If you're wanting that kiss off me, I suggest that you don't do that."

-🏴‍☠️-

"Why would he do this to us?" Will questioned.

He had been taken to the rest of the crew, who were being kept in cages made out of some bones and being hung over a deep chasm.

"If Jack is chief..." Will trialed off.

"Aye, the Pelegostos made Jack their chief. But he only remains as chief as long as he acts like a chief." Gibbs explained.

"So he had no choice. He's captive as much as the rest of us." Will realised.

"Worse... as it turns out. See the Pelegostos believe that Jack is a God in human form, and they believe that (Y/N) is his mortal lover. They intend to do Jack the honour of releasing him from his fleshy prison. They'll roast him, and eat it, and marry (Y/N) off to whoever becomes the new chief." Gibbs continued.

Will's eye widened in horror. He was definitely not fond of the idea that his friend was going to be married off to some cannibal.

"Where's the rest of the crew?" Will inquired.

"The cages we're in... weren't built 'til after we got here." Gibbs stated.

Will was gripping the bars made of human bones, but quickly pulled his hands away.

"The feast is about to begin. Jack's life will end and (Y/N's) new life will start... when the drums stop." Gibbs said grimly.

"Well, we can't just sit here and wait then, can we?" Will reasoned.

-🏴‍☠️-

Jack and (Y/N) watched as the tribe piled large pieces of wood onto the fire. Jack stood (Y/N) off of him and stood up himself, and started waving his arms around.

"No, no! Oi! No! More wood! Big fire! I am chief. Want big fire! Come on." Jack then turned to the men standing by his throne. "Oi! A boogey snickle-snickle. Tout suite. Come on. More wood." Jack demanded.