✵𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ ℱℐ𝒱ℰ: 𝒴𝒪𝒰 𝒮ℰℰℳ ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒫𝒴✵

-🏴‍☠️-

-🏴‍☠️-

"(Y/N)!" Will shouted as he quickly approached her, pulling her into a tight embrace.

"Will!" (Y/N) exclaimed, hugging him back with vigour, pleased to see that her old friend was safe. "How did you-" She began to ask as they stepped back from each other, smiling.

Jack instantly appeared at (Y/N's) side, clutching at her waist and pulling her back slightly. (Y/N) noticed Will briefly frown as he spotted Jack's hand on her waist pulling her towards him, but thankfully he didn't get chance to comment on it.

Gibbs suddenly appeared beside them and took a look at (Y/N's) dishevelled appearance. "It's good to see you again, (Y/N)." He then turned to Jack with a prompting look. "Let's put some distance between us and this island and head out to open sea."

Jack turned to face Gibbs, pulling (Y/N) along with him.

"Yes to the first, yes to the second, but only as so far as we keep to the shallows as much as possible." Jack stated cryptically as Pintel and Ragetti draped his jacket around his wet shoulders.

"Now, that seems a bit contradictory, Captain." Gibbs said, obviously confused by Jack's strange request.

"I have every faith in your reconciliatory navigational skills, Master Gibbs. Now, where is that monkey, I want to shoot something!" Jack demanded, pulling his pistol out ready. (Y/N) opened her mouth to protest, but Jack fixed her with a look that told her to stay quiet and for once, she obliged.

"Jack!" Will stepped forward.

"Ah." Jack sighed as he screwed up his nose, looking at Will as if he'd forgotten he was here.

"Elizabeth is in danger." Will said.

(Y/N) turned quickly to look at Will, her mind running into overdrive at his words.

"What?!" She exclaimed, fixing Will with a panicked gaze.

Jack simply grumbled, dropping his hand from (Y/N's) waist as he stalked off. "Have you considered keeping a more watchful eye on her, maybe just locking her up somewhere?" He suggested, as he walked up the stairs to the top deck, Will and (Y/N) following behind.

"She is locked up in a prison, bound to hang for helping you." Will argued.

(Y/N) couldn't help the gasp that escaped her lips, before turning to Will looking horrified.

"There comes a time when one must take responsibility for one's mistakes." Jack said, still moving away from the pair. (Y/N) couldn't believe how he was acting, after everything they had done to help him.

"Are you suggesting we should have left you to be hung?" (Y/N) glared at him.

Jack opened his mouth to reply, but Will pulled a sword from a crew members side and pointed it directly at Jack's throat. (Y/N) was so mad at Jack that she didn't even protest, she just hung back waiting for them to continue their usual back and forth.