Chapter Three Babysitting: Day Two

Hayes POV

After Skylynn went and took a nap Paige and I watched movies and she ended up falling asleep on my shoulder and I put my head on her head. We all got up and ate dinner, Jonny's Pizza Palace, and then after dinner Sky went back to sleep and Paige and I went to the backyard and talked.
"What to play Truth or Dare?" I asked.
"Um..sure." She responded, "Okay Truth or Dare?" She asked.
"Dare" I said.
"Okay I dare you to jump into the pool with your clothes on." She said and I did. Once I got out I went over to her.
"Who wants a hug? Paige wants a hug." I said running towards her, soaking wet. She bolted up and I began to chase her all around the yard. I finally caught her and wrapped her in a big, long hug making sure to get her soaked. Once she was soaked we walked back up to the house and I said, "Truth or Dare?"
"Dare" she said
"Okay I dare you to kiss me." I said smirking at her. She looked shocked.
"Very smooth move, Grier." She said smirking. Then she came and sat next to me and gave me a good, long kiss.
I literally felt fireworks shooting off inside me. It was amazing.
---------------------------------------------------
Paige's POV
I woke up in the guest room and all I could think about that dare from last night....I kissed Hayes. It was just a dare, so it's not a big deal, right? It was a big deal though, it was amazing. I walked downstairs and saw Hayes eating cereal. I grabbed a bowl and got some Honey Nut Cheerios. We just sat there, it was pretty awkward. Thank goodness Skylynn came in.
"Can we go swimming again?" She said with sleepy eyes.
"I don't care if we go swimming, Hayes?" I said looking over at him. He was busy texting someone so I just ignored him. He had been texting away all morning.
"Go get your swim suit on Sky." I said as I started to walk out of the kitchen.
"Paige, do you care if I invite a friend over?" He said. It was the first time he had talked to me all morning.
"Why are you asking me, it's your house." I said. I'm guessing he invited someone over because I heard the doorbell when I was in the guest room having Sky pick out which bathing suit I was going to wear. I looked out the window and saw Hayes out by the pool with a girl with brown hair and a tan body, she was wearing a skimpy bikini that didn't cover her butt and a v-neck top. Sky must have saw my face sadden because she said, "Don't be sad Paige! Wear this one." She held up my favorite swim suit, it was a sweet-heart neckline, strapless and red chevron top with red bottoms.
"This one is my favorite, thanks Sky." I said she smiled a big smile and gave me hug. I gave her a big hug back because I really needed one. I put the swim suit on and decided if Hayes wanted to play with my feelings by kissing me last night and then inviting a girl over the next day, then I'll just do my job, which is babysitting Sky. Hayes is just her brother, nothing special. I gave Sky a piggy-back ride all the way to the pool and then I wanted to take a picture to post on Twitter.
"Hayes will you take our picture?" I asked just to annoy him because him and the girl were having a moment.
He just got out of the pool and have me a dirty look as he took my phone. Sky was on my back and she looked down at me while I looked back at her. After he took the picture, it was really good and decided to tweet it
@PaigeShelly: Swimming with this cutie leaves a smile on my face💘<photo attachment>
For the rest of the day Sky and I swam and took pictures while Hayes and the girl who I later found out was named Emily were all over each other for the entire day in the pool. We got out and I went in to slice watermelon for everyone. Surprisingly Hayes followed me inside. I just rolled my eyes at him and sliced the watermelon faster and got it all sliced and walked out of the kitchen as fast as I could. I was almost out the door when Hayes stepped in front of the exit.
"Move." I said bluntly.
"Why are you so mad at me, you've been ignoring me the entire day?" He snapped back.
"Oh I don't know Hayes, maybe it's because you lead me on like you liked me and then the next your all over another girl..and to think I liked you." I said. I was ticked. I pushed through him, but was stopped again as he pulled be back towards him. We were inches apart.
"I-I thought you didn't care. You said it was fine if I invited a 'friend' over." He said putting quotation marks around the word "friend".
"First of all, what was I suppose to say? No Hayes you can't, you have to hang out with me and Skylynn? Plus that still doesn't clear up why you would flirt with me all yesterday and then today basically suck Emily's face off!" I was furious now. Then the doorbell rang, great. Just wonderful! I opened the door, my eyes bloodshot and puffy because I was crying by now. It was Nash. He didn't say anything, he just engulfed me in a hug. He rubbed my back and then asked, "What happened?" In a soft voice and then Cameron came up behind him.
"Um...nothing, just your stupid brother." I said whipping the tears away. Cameron came over to me and I was relieved because he changed the subject, "So who is this sweet thannngg?" He said wrapping his arm around me. I laughed already feeling better.
"Im Paige, Skylynn's babysitter." I said,
"and you're Cameron. It's so nice to finally meet you!" I said.
"Ah, Paige. Well how about we go into the living room and talk about what Nash's idiot brother did to you?" He said making it come out as a question.
"Just give me a second. I need to put Skylynn down for a nap." I said walking towards the pool. I put Sky down and then I went back to Nash and Cam. I told them everything from the first time I saw Hayes to yesterday to now. They made me feel a lot better, they were just like Josh. My big brothers when I'm away from my big brother. It was great. Then Nash and Cam went and told Hayes that Emily had to leave and they meant it too. Emily left and it was even more awkward now. We decided to watch movies and I sat between Nash and Cam and Sky sat in my lap because there was no way I was going to sit by Hayes. I ended up falling asleep with Sky in my lap and my head on Cameron's shoulder with my legs over Nash. I felt protected, like nothing bad could happen. The good thing is Elizabeth will be back tomorrow.
______________________________
Okay Guys! Like the drama?? Anyway stay tuned to see what happens between Hayes and Paige.

-Ashlynn