𝟭𝟲.

♥𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗜 𝗞𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗢𝗥♥

♥𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗜 𝗞𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗢𝗥♥

𝗪𝗣𝗕.𝗙𝗟 📍🌴
𝟲:𝟬𝟴𝗣𝗠

Yani had just gotten up from a nice nap she took after Samurai left.

She was feeling a bit better from how emotional she was, but the need for a taste of Hennessy was tempting her.

A shot wouldn't hurt

Yea it won't I need this anyway

As she was making herself feel better about her feening she walked on over to the corner of her kitchen counter. Sliding her glass over in front of her and stared at the Hennessy bottle.

Girl it's a shot

Rolling her eyes she snatches the bottle, all while opening it to pour a shot. Before she could throw it back, she heard her phone ringing in her room.

Placing the glass down she jogged to her room to see Kasen face timing her.

She answered the call while walking back to the kitchen.

"Yoooooooo." Kasen dragged in excitement.

"Kaseeennnnn." Yani dragged back, matching his energy.

"Wait, why are you so happy?" She questioned while propping her phone up on the island.

Kasen started laughing, moving the camera out of his face.

"Bitchhhhhhhh you must've cracked some shittttt Kasen!" Yani screamed in excitement.

"Ayyy Yani chill on that bitch word forreal you need female friends." He said while putting his face back in the camera.

"Okkkk so tell me." Yani stated while turning around to grab her glass.

"Mannnn Yani bro you ain't gon believe me when I tell you this."

Yani held her nostrils, throwing her head back swilling the shot down her throat enjoying the burn in her chest.

"Whatttt?" She questioned snapping her body around.

"So you remember the girl Sameka? Yop girlfriend?"

"Mhmm."

"So tell me why she called me, I'm like hello? She like saying thank you and shit but like I think she was drunk cause she was slurring her words and shit, so I'm like you good ? You need sum? She said, "Yes, I need a ride. I'm too drunk to drive."