chapter two

Chapter two.

Marlena and john were going to officially start trying for a baby.

if it happened, it happened, there would be no stressing out if it didn't happen right away.

They enjoy the time spent trying to make a baby, that was half the adventure.

It was five o'clock before marlena walked in the front door.

She'd been out longer than she want shopping with hope.

Marlena was  relief to finally be home, It had been a fun day, but nothing beat a night in with john.

John?.

Marlena called out as she setting her bag down in the foyer and kicking off her shoes.

In here,.

John called back from his office next to the would-be playroom for their would-be kids.

As marlena passed by it, her excitement level escalated a little more.

Each second she grew more and more anxious to drag her husband upstairs and sex him until neither of them could walk.

Marlena stood in the doorway and smiled at him, watching as he filled out some paperwork.

"Hey.

Marlena said to her husband.

John scrawled his signature on the form and set it atop the pile before turning his attention towards her.

Hi, sweetheart.

John said to his wife.

Marlena walked into the room and seated herself on john's lap.

John wrapped his arms around marlena and pulled her towards him.

his lips finding hers.

already getting hot and bothered by the way john was kissing marlena.

did you eat?.

Marlena asked her husband.

"Yeah, You?.

John asked his wife.

Yeah.

Marlena replied as she  ran her hands over john's shoulders.

The same thoughts seemed to be running through both of their minds because john easily picked marlena up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

John smiled widely at marlena
as he walked towards the stairs.

When they reached their bedroom, john gently set marlena back on the bed and kissed her again, softer this time.

Marlena sighed contentedly against john's lips.

I've been waiting all day.

Marlena told her husband.

Me too.

John said as he reaching for the bottom of marlena's shirt.

Marlena arched her back and john pulled it up over her head, tossing it onto the floor below.

While john removed his own shirt, marlena managed to shimmy out of her jeans and panties, adding them to the discarded pile of clothes accumulating next to the bed.

By the time marlena unhooked her bra, john was already naked above her.

He Just as eager to get started as she was.

Marlena  slowly opened her legs for john and she ran her fingers over his chest.

Make love to me, john.