chapter four

Chapter Four.

The alarm went off at nine, blaring incessantly until john finally reached over to the nightstand and shut it off.

He groaned into his pillow, the need to close his eyes and go back to sleep overwhelming him.

Nine o'clock was late on a work day. But on a day off, it was no better than the crack of dawn.

especially when the night before had been filled with marathon sex.

Marlena's eyelids fluttered open when she felt john pull her into his arms,

John nuzzling his face into her neck.

"Morning.

Marlena murmured sleepily.

"Morning.

John said to his wife.

"I don't wanna get up.

Marlena said as she running her hand over john's warm thigh.

John smiled tiredly against her skin.

"Sex?.

John suggested.

If there was one thing that always ensured a good start to the day, it was sex.

Marlena laughed as she  suddenly finding herself a little more awake. and she rolled john on top of her.

"Sex.

Marlena said to her husband.

Happy wedding-day-that-isn't-ours.

John chuckled as he threading his fingers through marlena's hair and leaning down to kiss her.

Marlena giggled against his lips.

"Hmm, you too.

Marlena whispered.

John trailed his fingers down Marlena's belly and between
her legs.

He began rolling her already swollen bundle of nerves between his fingers, loving how her body responded instantly to his touch.

Marlena arched her back to john and whimpered to him.

"Screw foreplay, john Just do it.

Romantic.

John teased, but still giving in to her.

He thrust inside her and she immediately clenched around him.

Marlena bit her lip as she adjusted to him, then began rocking her hips back and forth.

"Faster.

Marlena whispered as she clutching john's shoulders as he sped up his motions.

Marlena swore she saw stars behind her eyelids as john made love to her, that's how incredible it was.

When john pulled one of her hardened nipples into his mouth,
Marlena sucked in a breath.

Ah!.

she whimpered.

John immediately withdrew from her, he was concerned that he'd hurt her.

Marlena, you okay?.

John asked worriedly.

Yeah.

Marlena said as she insisted, gently taking hold of john and guiding him back into her.

"Okay.

John said as he leaning down and he kissing her.

Marlena smiled and wrapped her legs around his waist.