Chapter 6

-I'm ready to go! she said.

-Wow! You're sure excited for this date. Maybe you should take a deep breath and enjoy that feeling for a bit. We still have a couple of days until the date...you can look forward to it as much as you want, but try not to get ahead of yourself.

-But...I want now.

-You want it now? Well I'm glad that you're so excited but I don't think it will actually work out in our favor if we went on the date right now. We haven't decided which beach to go to and what time to meet and we haven't even decided which restaurant to eat at afterwards... so, for now, I think we should do some planning first. I hope you don't mind?

-You make too many plans, can't you be spontaneous?

-Ok...I'll try to be spontaneous, he said a little disappointed because he wanted to make this date special.

-Ok, let's go, she said happy.

-Ok...if you want to have a spontaneous date I can make that happen. Just have a bathing suit ready and we can go right now.

-Okay.

After he heard she said that suddenly realize that this date is happening much sooner than he expected. But he feels even more exciting because in the fact she's so willing. While he was thinking about what was going to happen, he heard her:

-I'm waiting for you to open the car door for me.

-Well I was planning on doing that anyway! You're my biggest fan, why don't I treat you with all the luxuries and comforts? I'm going to drive you to the beach so you just relax and enjoy the ride...

-That's nice...

-Well you're special, so I feel like I should treat you like a princess. I'll make sure to open the door for you and help you get settled in my car. Then we'll have the whole day ahead of us to spend time at the beach.

She smiles widely, her eyes sparkle. He smile because he is not used to seeing her this happy an excited and feels like this date is destined to be great for both of them. After a couple of minutes they get out of his car and he opened the dor for her and said:

-Are you comfortable? Do you need anything else?

-It's perfect.

-I'm glad you like it. I really wanted to treat you special. So before we go to the beach do you want to listen to some music or just have a little bit of conversation?

-I want to listen to your music.

He feels a bit shy about playing his music in front of her because she might think it's a bit cheesy and embarrassing. This is the first time that he's going to play it outside of practice or events. But at the same time he thinks it could be a good way of bonding whith her. After a few seconds of uncertainty he finally make the decision to playing his music.

-Ok, let's get this car rocking. I think it's about time you heard what kind of music I'm into...if you don't mind.

He turns on the music and immediately caught in a rhythm. He enjoys this music so much that he forgot that she is there, in the car with him. He start to sing along quitely and he's pretty deep in his zone. He don't realise that he have actually taken on a challenging task because this music does not seem like the type of music that a non-K-pop fan would enjoy. He waits to see her reaction will be. She starts to sing and he is surprised that she knows all the lines. He looks over at her and say:

-Whoa...I'm really surprised that you know all the verses.

-Well, I'm not the biggest fan?

-Ok you got me. I'm actually impressed. You are my biggest fan. I didn't think you would know every single line from the song since it's not a super popular song...and you're not even from Korea. Well...I guess you can really claim that you're my biggest fan. But I guess I'm your biggest fan as well... because I don't think I could sing along to your favorite music so enthusiastically like you did.