Chapter Fifteen

I can't recognize the voice, but it sounds awfully familiar. My head isn't thinking straight, as I tumble out of Flame's grip, and onto the ground.

It's enough to calm Flame down, as all heat from him disappears. Well, Flame himself, disappears.

Breathing hard, my vision falters, but I notice a pair of black converse step in front of me.

"Well, well" a silky voice calls, "I thought I told you not to mess around? You almost got caught, ya' meatball."

Grabbing his shoe, I collapse, my body unable to shake the heat off of me.

"Marshall" I whisper, before my eyes close into blackness.

What seems to be moments later, they reopen to my bedroom.

The blank walls around me are covered with different posters, from bands to science stuff. Everything's in its place, except for a certain bully.

Sitting up in my bed, I spot Marshall reading one of the letters from Mom. In a rush, I scramble off the bed, and yank them from his hands, hiding them behind my back.

"Please don't read these" I say, glancing to Marshall, who sits in my computer chair.

A smug grin is plastered to his face, as he stands up, towering over me once again.

"Where are your manners, your highness" he questions, stepping forward.

I back up straight into my wall, looking away as Marshall leans his face closer.

"We are equal here, but it's not polite to rip things from the hands of someone who will beat you up again."

Gulping, I look straight into his eyes, gathering up my pride.

"It's my house Marshall" I threaten, hoping that he'd get my point.

But, as always, he doesn't.

Gripping my shoulders, Marshall begins sucking on my neck, as if losing control.

"Aah~"

My heart beats harder, threatening to break through my chest if I go any further, but I refuse to accept its conditions.

The tough texture of Marshall's lips scrape against my neck, applying even more pressure to my sensitive skin, as he gives a low chuckle. My hand lets go of the letters, as it falls to the floor, but my attention remains elsewhere.

My hands go round Marshall's neck, as my legs feel weak, and I support myself.

As Marshall finds my sweet spot, I let out a loud moan.

"Mmm!"

My hands instinctively grip his shirt, as he continues sucking. All the excitement flies to my boxers, where I begin to twitch.

"You ever had someone jerk you off" he whispers in my ear.

His husky voice is enough to drive me crazy, and I nearly lose my footing. Shaking my head, I look into his shining eyes, which show a hunger for lust.

"Well" he whispers, letting his hand travel down to my white and pink polka dotted boxers. Lifting the elastic band ever so slightly, I gasp, waiting for his cold touch.

"That's too bad! It's really fun!"

He releases the band, and I gasp, the snap causing me to reel back in pain.

Marshall laughs out, and I grab the coat beside me, quickly covering myself up with it.

"Y-you! Ugh..."

Covering my blushing face, I return the letters back to where they belong, before turning back to Marshall. His smile is wide, until his eyes land on my wrists, which burn from Flame's bruising.

Marshall looks away, his happy mood faltering, as he shoves his shoes on.

"I took you home after you collapsed" Marshall says, grabbing an apple off my desk. "You are welcome, b-t-dub."

Glaring at him, I shout "why did you touch me?!"

Putting up two hands, he gives a seductive grin.

"I told you that you would have to pay with your body if I ever helped you again, besides, you liked it."

I roll my eyes, ignoring his poking attitude.

"Thank you Marshall Lee, if you wouldn't mind, I would like if you were to leave."

Cackling, Marshall steps up to me.

His right hand gropes my boxers, where my hard dick is, and he gives a rub.

I moan, grabbing his muscular arm, my body weakening at his touch once again.

Running his hand down my slight bulge, I bite down on my lip, trying to resist my moans.

"Think of this while you go jerk off" he whispers, giving my butt a light smack before shutting my room door.

I collapse onto the floor, my body retaining a strong sense of heat, as my mind wanders.

All my thoughts fly, and I put a hand to my forehead.

Wow...I'm burning up.

Standing up, I stumble toward my bathroom, taking some pills, before staring into the mirror.

Images of Marshall fill my reflection, and it isn't until I shake my head, that I return to the mirror's sight.

My face is red, sweaty, and looks exhausted. I feel like poop, and it's hard to stay awake at the moment.

Lightly touching the burn marks on my neck, and some cuts, I wipe some ointment onto it. My bruises ache, so I decide to wrap them in white bandage, not wanting to see the yellowish color.

After, I do what any normal person would.

Take a long nap.

****

Ding Dong

Falling off my bed, I walk out my room and down the stairs, rushing toward the front door. My eyes remain closed, as I nearly trip a few times, and I open the door.

"H-hello" I stutter, rubbing away my sleepiness.

"Hey Gumboy" Marceline shouts, and I no longer need to rub my eyes, as she fully awakens me. "Where've you been all day, we missed you!"

I see Flame standing behind her with a bag of random foods, LSP with movies, and Marshall who only carries his stupid grin.

"Hey" I say, realizing how croaky I sound. Letting them in, I involuntarily back away from Flame, who gives me a sorry look.

Closing the door, I feel my knees wobble, still weak from heat.

Flame's heat.

I want to hide in bed, never to see the world again, especially Flame, but I have to man up. What would Fionna do?!

She'd stand up, and be brave. She would never hide in her bed, she would let them know that she isn't scared of anyone.

I'm not scared of anyone, not even-

"Hey Gumwad, get your butt in here!"

Okay, maybe I'm just a teeny bit scared.