Chapter Sixteen

"First is the Scream trilogy" Marceline cackles, giving me a devilish smile. "Because we all know how much Gumball loves his scary movies."

I give a nervous chuckle, not wanting to seem weak, but where I am currently placed has me wavering my facade.

We decided to watch some movies, after Marceline had told me that they skipped school because it was a boring day, and Marceline being Marceline, decided that scary movies are appropriate for a sick person. She said it'll scare my sickness away, but no one's that dumb.

We are seated in front of the couch in my living room, with Marshall Lee on my right and Flame on my left. Marceline sits on Marshall's right, with LSP on Flame's left.

Not the best decision, but I have to deal with it.

As soon as the movies begun, I snack on gummy worms LSP bought me. He said they are low in calories and taste amazing. To be truthful, they are very delicious.

The TV flashes as we watch Drew Barrymore run around her house, cooking what seems to be popcorn. Hm, the movie isn't that bad.

"What's your favorite scary movie" Marshall whispers to me, as the man on the phone asks.

Raising my eyebrow, I turn to him and smile.

"Toy Story."

He smirks, and we both turn toward the TV.

"Gumball" Flame suddenly whispers into my ear. "Please let me explain."

I shake my head, not peeling my eyes from the screen. I feel him grab my arm, and scoot away, straight into Marshall's body.

"Well, well" Marshall's lips run against my ear, as his arm lands around my shoulders. "If you're scared just say so."

Ignoring him, I shove a gummy worm into my mouth, slurping its body. Before I can get all of the worm in my mouth, Marshall grabs the butt end with his teeth, yanking it apart. Quickly chewing it's body, he whispers.

"Imagine me shoving my di-"

Drew Barrymore suddenly screams, interrupting Marshall's threatening sentence, which I'm glad he didn't finish.

Blushing red, I swat at his crawling hand, which rubs at my arm. No one seems to notice, as he continues pestering me.

"LSP, Help me make the nachos!"

Both Marceline and LSP, suddenly stand and walk toward the kitchen, leaving Flame, Marshall, and I to fend for ourselves. Oh gosh.

"Gumball, can we please talk?"

I turn to Flame, who has a sincere look upon his face. I...want to talk to him, but just looking at him makes the bruises on my wrist burn. My head hurts, and my sweating begins to overtake me. Marshall interrupts us.

"Hey, let's not be insensitive, aight' Flame-boy?"

I turn to Marshall, who brings me to my feet. As Marshall drags me into my room, I fall into him, the heat becoming stronger.

"Marshall" I gasp out, gripping his shirt. "It's...so hot."

He pushes me down onto the bed, tearing my shirt from my body.

"Oh, Gumball" Marshall whispers, so softly I barely hear him.

His hands travel from my neck to my chest, where he plays with my nipples.

"Ahh" my panting strengthens, as pleasure and pain mix. Everywhere he touches becomes hotter, which seems impossible with the current heat my body is placed under.

"Do you know how hard it is to hold back for this long?"

Marshall's lips attack my chest, and I moan, quickly covering my mouth with my hand. Swirling his tongue a few times, I feel his hand trail to my sweat pants, cupping me tightly.

"M-Marshall" I moan out, my mind too jumbled to care about anything else.

"It's very hard" he finishes, rubbing his groin against mine.

As my mouth opens to moan, a snap makes both, Marshall and I, freeze. I'm too hot and tired to move, so I lay there, my eyes shutting.

My panting softens, as my grip on Marshall's shirt remains tight. Sleep begins to overtake me, but I try fighting it off.

"He's mine, Marshall!"

I'm who's?

Me! Hahaha.

As if, I'm a poop!

You know those circular wheels on The Price is Right or something? Well instead of numbers, my emotions were laying on different sections, waiting for a big spin. And as if I had spun the wheel, my current state lands on an emotion I find hard to express. Happiness. I begin to giggle uncontrollably, as if my body is no longer under my control.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Laughter overlaps my giggles, and I am full on cackling as I rise from the bed.

"I'm me" I say, then point to Flame, who has a confused look on his face. "You are...hot. Literally. But you" I say pointing to Marshall Lee, "have a big dick, and are a big dick. Hah!"

Rolling his eyes, Marshall glares at Flame.

"This is because you gave him the burn! You can't ever control yourself, can you hot-head?!"

Flame gasps, stepping forward, as if challenging Marshall.

"Well I'm tired of pretending to be Marceline's brother. No one can be as dumb and selfish as you!"

I laugh, leaning back a bit. They lied! Hah, it was really funny though, and I was really convinced!

"You all are liars" I shout, laughter mixed in with my words. "I can't believe, hehe, you are butts! I said it, butts!"

"You are lucky you're cute" Marshall groans, "otherwise I totally wouldn't be doing this."

Suddenly, Flame throws himself at Marshall, punches being thrown everywhere. I laugh, wondering how these idiots would feel with ice packs on their cheeks afterward.

It isn't until they slam into a mirror, and it shatters, that Marceline and LSP run into the room, separating the fighting children.

"You can't have him" Flame smirks, as LSP pulls him away, "I'm a prince and you're his bully."

Marshall suddenly let's out a cackle full of ignorance and confidence, ignoring Marceline's shoves.

"I'm the Vampire King, kid. And I'll be damned if he ends up with you."