😱𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓇𝑒😭

Johnny and James were fast asleep together in a bed they share. Johnny was then having a very bad dream. he toss and turn. and even making noises as he mumbled.

James now was awake from him. he looked down at him. seeing that Johnny was probably having a nightmare. James sighs. he went close to Johnny.

Tears were coming out of Johnny's eyes. Before James could rub him. Johnny immediately woke up from the nightmare he was having. screaming loud as it startled James. making him fall off the bed.

Johnny looked around the room. Scared and confused. "Holy sh-t Johnny, what the f-ck was that?" Asked James confused to. but sounded annoyed when he was woken up. "I-I'm I-I'm so-so-so-sorry-sorry! I-I-I D-D-Didn't mean-mean t-t-to! I-I-I-" Johnny couldn't get his words right. James cut him off immediately with his hand on Johnny's mouth.

"Johnny, CALM DOWN!!" James shouted at him. Johnny looked his eyes. blushing a little when his eyes looked away. "Alright, I need you take deep breaths for me. Ok?" James told him. Johnny nodded.

"Ok, breath with me... Breath it. and out" James and Johnny did the deep breaths together. causing Johnny to now calm down. "Better?" James asked. Johnny nodded. "now Tell me, what did you dream about?" He asked.

"I... I woke up, in a weird bloody room. I then saw you on the ground... with blood and red chains around your neck, hands and ankles... then, I saw something- or someone else. it was horrifying! I don't remember what that person looked like.. then... the last thing I remember hearing them.. say..." Johnny remembers the line the nightmare thing said to him before the dream was over.

"Oh.. my GOD!" Johnny started having a panic attack again. then crying and sobbing. "Shhh, Johnny..!" James brings Johnny into his arms. trying his best to calm him down. "Please...! Don't leave me alone.. I'm scared!" Johnny shakes in James's arms. he was very scared after having that nightmare.

"Shhh.. I won't. I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right here. with you" James told him. rubbing his back. Johnny didn't know how to calm himself. He sobbed and cried in James's arms. "Sobs, sobs, sobs" Johnny cries in James's chest.

"Shhhh... shhh... it's ok. Let it all out" James comforted him. after 5 minutes of crying in his boss's chest. Johnny started to calm down and stop sobbing. the tears fade away. his face bright blushed when he felt safe and sound in James's arms.

"Go back to sleep Johnny. I'll be here... I'll protect you" James said. Johnny closed his eyes, they were dry from crying a lot. his cyan hair laid into James's chest. it felt cozy and warm. he slowly dreamed off into a better dream.

James laid back down into the bed. having the small man in his chest. he knew this was wrong to make his employee sleep on him. But he was only doing this to calm Johnny down. he just rolled with it. James closes his eyes. falling back asleep with Johnny in his chest. the two cuddle each other.