😭𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓈𝓈𝓊𝑒😭

Around 12:00 PM in a house that two couples were married. two brothers that were Johnny and Michael been arguing for a few 10 minutes. they yelled and screamed at each other. Meanwhile James was in the other room just ignoring the yelling. but it was hard too.

Michael came by to see Johnny. he told him that James isn't as good as a guy he thought Johnny thinks. but Johnny got annoyed and started the argument first and that's how it started. "Why can't you see I'm trying to look after you?" Michael asked angrily. Johnny rolled his eyes. "Brother! Don't you ever see I'm an adult? I can take care of myself! I'm not a kid anymore! Stop being to overprotective of me!!" Johnny shouted back at Michael. he never shown anger but now he was pissed.

Michael sighed hard and turned around. "James was in the asylum brother! his mind is twisted! why can't you see that? you blind or something?" Michael accused his brother. Johnny squeezed his hands. he lost it and threw something across the room to Michael. he was able to dodge it in time before it hit him. "Johnny what the fu-k?!" Michael asked surprise and mad.

"Get the fu-k out of my house! right NOW! I don't want to fight anymore GET.OUT!!" Johnny turned away angrily. Michael stood there. he now went dark and frown. "Find... be that way. you don't need me? find, I don't need you anymore then. have fun being in love with a psychopath Johnny" Micheal turned around and walked out of the house and slammed the door.

Johnny open his eyes, he turned around and looked at the door. he frown, he started tearing up and crying. he walked away to his room and closed the door. James comes and knocked on the door. "Johnny?" He softly called his name. he opens the door and saw Johnny crying while sobbing on the bed. "Johnny..." James walks over and lays beside him. he hugs him while he lays beside him. "I'm such a terrible brother... why can't I ever do anything right?" Johnny sobbed and cried in James's chest.

"Shhh.... Johnny, it's ok. don't cry. Michael didn't mean what he said to you, he truly loves you... just, give him space, maybe one day he will wanna talk and you two will make up" James rubs Johnny's back. he eventually calm down. he didn't saying anything, he just lay there comfortable in James's chest. "I love you..." James kissed Johnny's forehead. "I love... you too" Johnny softly said. he felt tired and wanted to sleep.

The two fall asleep together cuddling each other. Johnny felt guilty. was he a terrible brother? can you blame him?